Sanae

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually have a liking to learning lanuges....a dream to know them all:*love:

Were exactly is Laos?(hopefully i spelled it right)
    The font color for TI description was changed from default (the default font color for description in Konata) to Slate Grey. However, I come to realize that this is at odd with other sub forums, as they continue to use the default color for the description. All I request is for you to change back the color for all four of TI descriptions to the default color. What is the default color for forum description for Konata skin? The answer is very simple, just pick any random description from other forum and check what is its font color.

Example:
    The Museum
    The hallowed repository of works. <--- This font color is default.

Change all four descriptions for TI into this font color.
    Orie, since you're still online;
    Can you change back the descriptions for TI thread into the default font color?

I am referring to these:

Here be lions! Forum for serious discussion and debate, pertaining to matters concerning; politic, science, philosophy, religion and other relevant topics.

A place to discuss your ideas regarding TI forum expansion. Also contain archives of dormant TI side-projects.

And pleace check whether the descriptiions for these two archives already used default font color.

HSD (Archive) (1 Viewing)
    Here be dragons! A repository of past debate competitions. <---

SEB (Archive)
    Sleipnir is the best! The official Terra Incognita chess club. <----
    :*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love::*love:;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;;heart;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…