Denuo Prince

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The war was obvious I saw it coming ever since Akatsuki starting screwing over the 5 great nations earlier in part 2. I lost respect for Konan and Nagato slightly when they suddenly did a 180 and now suddenly praise Naruto.
    That was bullshit and the Shinobi Alliance is virtually untouchable as the resurrections are much too weak to be an actual threat. The return of Kabuto is what screwed up the war since it has become obvious only Madara, Zetsu, and Sasuke are capable of making any impact at all, but they can't be everywhere at once so everything is going to hell.
    The war isn't very satisfying despite that I kept holding out for improvement from characters like

Hanzo
    Nagato
    Mu
    Kinkaku & Ginkaku
    Deidara
    Sasori
    Kakuzu
    Toroi

Each and everyone of them were largely failures. The Edo Tensei resurrections of these Shinobi turned into garbage. They were swept right under the rug with extreme rush as the Shinobi Alliance simply crushed them like they were a bunch of Chunin or low ranking Jonin. Nagato and Hanzo especially were terrible and I lose some respect for both characters.
    Nothing beyond the typical thread I am afraid. Ever since chapter 553 was released every noob has had an orgasm starting 10 different Sasuke threads a day. I responded in some just because it would bug the hell out of me had I not.

Most are boring and I seriously have to question if any of the noobs have even read the manga. Some have answers that are so obvious that I could have a shovel answer in my place.
    Aside from the obvious stuff, it's simply the combat system and the aura. Like I said before, it's going to be the darkest final fantasy yet, and it's going to implement a Kingdom Hearts combat system in addition to some FF mechanisms. It has nothing to do with any FF story, but the setting is in the same year as FF 13.
    I don't think we did. Unless you where a member of A.e.....First time i saw you. You commented my post in debate section. lol

Anyway. It is nice to meet you.
    Damn, Square Enix really fucked up with this.

Nope, it premeired when The Ps3 had just came out; it was going to be one of the first games but it's been delayed for years now. It's called 'Final Fantasy 13 Versus' and the main protagonist's name is called Noctis Lucis. Here's the OG trailer for it when it came out in 06. It even has KH music.

[YOUTUBE]b6At_bb1PNU[/YOUTUBE]
    It is fine. Don't worry about it. I don't think any one took it as an insult. It was just a friendly chat. ;)
    Well it was only due to the SHimon familiy. Shimon is the opposite of Vongola; they harnest the earth rings that are equally powerful. All of them fight to the death, only to find out the motive was whacked. So they team up and beat this one guy, and in the process they give the power to Tsuna, giving him all of the powers of earth and sky. But yea, I guess that's to be expected. Luffy is the only one of the big 3 who isn't juiced with OP'ness.

Hmm Just in general. I'm going to buy Final Fantasy Versus 13 when it comes out, but I've never played any FF before. The only reason I'm getting this one is because it's suppose to be the darkest FF ever, and it's going to have a Kingdom Hearts combat system. So before that, I wanted to get acquainted with FF; do you know which FF's are the best?
    I guess so. I just have a deep distaste for feminisim or anything pertaining.

I'm caught up with the manga currently; just know that Tsuna is so powerful that he could enter the millifiore base all over again by himself and defeat everyone within seconds. He even unlocked an '8th Element'. You should read it; even though it doesn't have the best writing in the world. Oda is the only Shounen version of Earnest Hemmingway.

Do you happen to play Final Fanatasy?
    You sould've popped out this video. The same scenario, only the roles were reversed, and the woman chopped off the man's penis. The View(Women) decided to take a joke to this, as they thought it was fucking funny. I swear, if the man chopped off the woman's clitoris, they wouldn't be laughing, would they? (look at bottom of comment)

Same over here. We got shit happening just like NY; we're around #9 for crime.

Cool; do you happen to read the manga?

[YOUTUBE]4JA4EPRbWhQ[/YOUTUBE]
    Well I really wouldn't give a fuck - I guess I'm pretty chill; his fault for falling in love with a trick. Then again, we don't really know most of the circumstances. They could've had children or they could've been long-time lovers, who the hell knows? I agree with you more or less if that was the scenario, but I'm not sure due to ignorance. But the punishment argument they made was a fucking joke. That's why I can't take feminist seriously. They wouldn't give a fuck if it was a man, but hey?

Hitman Reborn. Remember I told you I've read the manga, but never seen the anime. Have you ever seen hitman reborn?
    Borrrring; you could've strecthed that longer if you wanted. Feeling outnumbered, maybe? Either way, I suppose it's over. Could you tell me the scenario over, since I was watching anime at the time?
    Yeah I kinda figured, but didn't bother checking the name change thread lol
    Same old, same old.. Though I have started going to the gym a lot lately =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…