Denuo Prince

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Impervious was disliked far before PnJ was ever evident on the forums. I think just because you were on the same boat w/Imp is why you weren't in the highest of esteem :/.

I wonder if there's any hope for MF. I'm just going to sit back and chill for now; probably go on this site a bit more. Say, did you ever get in touch with Chev about the AG's?
    Not really. Knowing Imp and the particular argument, I don't think anyone would've wanted to join you guys. Regardless, it's boring as horse shit back in MF. I would start fucking shit up for the sake of sanity if it wasn't for my infractions.
    I'm not Anti-PnJ nor do I have any disposition. I challenged a perspective; if the person who made the claim can't back it up, then they shouldn't even post in the first place.
    Tis a scary thing. Fortunately I've never experienced an earthquake. The scariest thing I remember happening in MN is when one of the main bridges collapsed and a buttload of people died.

God just look at the MF Naruto forums for a second and you'll see the disparity. I mean goddammit I've challenged the perspectives of a couple of people and they all back out or don't reply like pussies. Fuck.

Just remember the Uchiha Army is there. You'll have a good time :D.
    Whoops. Had to do something.

Minature Earthquake? How awesome; I bet you were freaking out, huh? What level was it?

Well do you plan on being active on OneManga? Sad that MF is turning to pure shit; people keep leaving one by one.
    When you think about it, I really haven't been on MF or any other forum longer than two months :/. Still in my second month, so I guess I am a newbie.

Fine, I guess. Can't find a decent avatar, but I digress. How about you?
    There are kinds of philosophy? Dunno, I think it was general one, from Aristotelian to modern one if I remember right.
    Ugh, philosophy, I hate it. I had to suffer it for a whole year in uni, and no matter what I said that made sense was wrong.
    Rawr, yup, 800 pages of great. I'm definitely going to buy part 2, and even part 3 when it comes out.
    Politics from a point of view of a female imperial governor in a medieval fantasy world.
    Namiestniczka by Wiera Szkolnikowa. I'm not translating the title, because I haven't found an official translation.
    Rawr, I just finished one book, and was wondering if I should start another one, though it's already 11pm.
    Wow, thank you. You also will be impossible to replace, I don't think my time on MF will ever be the same without you there.

Excuse me? I'm a bit confused here, are you referring to something else ? Or are you talking about my convo with Navin, perhaps? Well either way, I'll definitely take that into consideration. Thanks for everything.
    How sad. The Naruto forums will be turned to utter shit then; most in the Naruto forums fear the "N" and will not challenge them as such. Seeing as how Chev resides in the theory section most of the time, you will genuinely be missed. Seeing as how I've no one to tango with or talk to on relative footing regularly, I'll most likely do the same of what you're doing. Have fun with your new chapter of foruming.
    It was sarcasm. I think I've achieved level 3 since you've been banned.

There is more story, but I don't wish to bore you with Call of Duty tales. It seems as though you understand what Sangius means, then? Great. It seems you like it as well.

Why are you not back, yet? I believed your monthly banned ended a few days ago? Or did they add time from the other acc's onto Animeguy? Doing the math, you'd be gone for almost a year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…