Sanae

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm good ^^
    just busy with part time job that ate most of my time :\
    how about you ? ... are you in holidays ?
    True.. But you shouldn't think it would stand so much.
    Just look at me. I am Arachna since..forever...
    <.<
    It sounds creepy. But it is still me :P
    I kinda liked your name before. <.< But this is good also.:P

And well yes. I still have that old spamming crew on fb. I think.lol
    Not that much I got like several shirts, my sister got a dress and a few shirts, and my parents went and got more shirts. It's just that shopping with my parents means walking around a store for a long time and finding things and trying them all on. >< xD

And yes I like in the US. More specifically Texas~~ :3 Well I think that we're going to go out to eat and just relax. :D Not much, but it's still something. You're having a BBQ? Seems fun, I've only had a couple bbq's before.
    XD HIIIIIII

Well why don't you add me. O wait..you did right? XD

And nopez.Only Yas sometimes. And Teddy. And Linch..and Alex..And Theivery... and a few more i guess.. lolz
    And you?
    Needing a drink and a massage would be considered a need? LOL
    Nice place you have here...its all so colored and welcoming :)
    LOL! Ur lucky though, cause my mom does the dragging. ;--; Like last wednesday my parents dragged me from the house and shopping lasted 7 hrs. xD

Anyways, what type of music do u listen to? :D
    Well...to be fair not really..except to partyyyy <3
    I am always tired cos of work. And some fun and games is really what i need. <3

And you???
    Hi there Miss Sanae. I am not a resident of the US, I live up north. North as in Northern Europe. ^^ The weather has been annoying indeed... It gets hot and then cold, it gets sunny and then rainy et cetera.
    I am!!!!!!!

And yesh!
    My summer starts in ...2 days..i have 9 years of 1 vacation. <3 So i ll be in the debate section every day <3
    And spamming with you. If you want me to..i miss spamming <3
    Haha no idea. I was under the impression you had to request the awards, which would kinda lose its buzz.
    True, it is fun some of the time... If ur with the right ppl... Everytime my mom drags me out To go shopping we stay there for hours! And it ends up with me changing all the time. @_@ xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…