The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Sex involving the use of liquor for enhancement, and I don't mean using it to get drunk. ; )'Nuff said. Ask Amy, she knows what I'm talking about. : d

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
@Kuro : lolz that is a lot, and i am a masochist XD and i like blowjobs and handjobs lolzfootjobs is a little weird for me >.>though female domination and 69, i'm all for xPso your more pervy then me but i'm close haha@Gene : not lies XD how dare you D:haha i wanted chocolate chip but i have none T.Tand holy mother...your sig with the 2 ichigo's...... *.*@Kira : haha i can walk up stairs just fine, it's down xPstop talking about alcohol >.< i want some so bad

@kira - haha have all the cookies you want as a prize xD@Amy - aww I didn't mean to... *gives cookies* here have some internet cookie ;p*laughs* yea ;b when I saw that pic it's soooo snu snu good and hot @_@ I had to make it a sig XD

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 2813"']@Kuro : how dare you try to take advantage of me drunk D:mad:Gene : you and your snu snu xPthey are so hot *.*it's amazing~[/quote]If it was consensual, it wouldn't be. Besides-I'm up for playing, not actual intercourse lol *is an honest man-I'm still a virgin and unless I marry you, that ain't happening.*

Status
Not open for further replies.