The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 2775"']@Gene : haha you can has fortune cookies ^^[/quote]yay gimme mah fortune cookieand the cookies you have xD and for some reason I'm inclined to believe you can describedirtier stuff >_>;;

It'll be really hard for you to do that. I've worked in a sex shop AND I've been involved in a certain number of things. And the Entertainment Dept. at Universal is the DIRTIEST of them all.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
@Kuro : oh and i haven't been in a sex shop before and DONE said things? xD lolz pervyness is one thing you won't win against me xP it's impossible@Gene : lolz i had sugar ones right now? you can has those ^^they are just plain though, i didn't put anything in themand i have the munchies now cuase of you! D:

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 2795"']@Kuro : oh and i haven't been in a sex shop before and DONE said things? xD lolz pervyness is one thing you won't win against me xP it's impossible@Gene : lolz i had sugar ones right now? you can has those ^^they are just plain though, i didn't put anything in themand i have the munchies now cuase of you! D:[/quote]Unfortunately for you, he beats you in perversion, by miles. I'm not saying this to put you down dear.

It's not all furry and futanari! It's rubber, breast, anal, paizuri, gangbang, nipplefucking, BDSM, fingerbanging, "hotdogging". I do NOT do loli, shota, beastiality, scat, guro, and RARELY do I do watersports. This is just the cream on the cupcake lol

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 2795"']@Kuro : oh and i haven't been in a sex shop before and DONE said things? xDlolz pervyness is one thing you won't win against me xP it's impossible@Gene : lolz i had sugar ones right now? you can has those ^^they are just plain though, i didn't put anything in themand i have the munchies now cuase of you! D:[/quote]haha aww thanks xd any kind of cookie will do hm? cause of me? I haven't done anything to make you hungry we just talk about food a lot xD

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
@Kuro : haha jeebus you and your perverted asshmmm well half of those i've done or like xP@Gene : lolz yes cause of youi had to go run/fall down stairs to get cookies D:

Amanda-you didn't let me get into breast expansion, perverted roleplay, masochism *oooooooh I love this one!*, doggystyle, blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs, female domination, and of course-gool ol' 69.

Status
Not open for further replies.