The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
yah you owe me for the roofies and sedatives, those aren't easy to find >.>and blazeblue is an amazing game *.*I was playing it the other dayI use Litchi <3or sometimes JinI'm good ^^ messing around with Photoshop like i always do xPrare when i'm not on Photoshop

haha I need more roofies to spike some drinks XDI wanna have memory loss hah and have a adventure across las vegas XPyea blazblue is awesome!! I use ciel and hazama and sometimes rachel same! was messing around with PS the end result is what I have as my sig right now XP

amandaluvsya

Staff member
@Gene : hehe las vegas is awesome, i love going therei haven't been there in so long, don't remember most of it XDare you playing continuum shift or the first one?Rachel is cool, i use her sometimes toothe sig is nice ^^i'm trying to figure out where i have seen the character before? o.0@Tri : didn't sleep last night?

@tri - hey tri, aww suucks >_<@Ami - haha it would be fun to go there and then drink ruffies to see what would we do hahaI'm playing continuum shift ;p hazama is tricky to use, bam is fun to use XD with all those crazy things he says especially what he says to litchi when he beats her hahaand rachel is cool but I mostly use her cause she is hot XD *has perverted thoughts*aww thanks ^^ hm...I could tell you but where is the fun in that I like to make people work hehehetake a guess XD make a wrong guess and you shall pay for it.......with your life!! @_@

amandaluvsya

Staff member
@Tri : i'm sorry to hear, stress from the school thing? :/@Gene : i'm not taking roofie @.@ i'm innocenti wouldn't ever do such a thingah damn you >.< i want Continuum shift Hazama is like.....*.* i would do illegal things to him *droolz*he's hot XDIt's someone from Blazblue but i don't know the name >.>>> i can't remember >.<

@Ami - for some reason I don't believe you especially since you the one who gets them for me hahaaww you do? *waves copy of blazblue continuum shift near your face* hehehehehesame!!! XD hazama is sexy ;p*buzzard sound* ohh wrong looks like you didn't have what it takes to survive XD*throws you into a room where a tv plays reading rainbow over and over again*

amandaluvsya

Staff member
@Gene : you should believe me, i'm the most innocent person here~yes i want it >.< that game looks awesomeXD he is, i would do so many things to him *is having perverted thoughts*lolz that's a painful death >.< and i hate to admit it but my mother used to make me watch Reading Rainbow when i was little XD@angel : hello angel ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.