The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ami - correction, they were yours now they belong to me I'll enjoy the cookies for you maybe I'll give you the crumbs hahaokay Ami ^^ and you can call me gene-sama or your highness @kira - oh sure I'll give you one *gives you a highly addicting cookie* first ones free

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
D: lolz you people are so mean to me xDno wonder i want to kill you all~and nice try but not gonna happen xPi'll call you Gene or Starwindwhichever you prefer

@tri - oh? so your a fellow cookie monster?.....then in a way are brothers haha@Ami - couldn't hurt to have tried..ehh call me gene kill me? what have I done? other than steal your cookies while you sleep

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Gene Starwind' date=' post: 1455"']interesting, turn left at the domain of cheesecakes and your in my domain I rule over the domain of potato chips and fried foods hm....this reminds me of a song[/quote]I was just munching on some potato chips. XP

@kira - no problem, but then next one will cost you
@tri - what?! that's my people your eating that's it this is a date which will live in infamy, I declare war on cheesecake domain and booze domain!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.