The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadthat is because avenged sevenfold is epic *.*and so is Rhapsody of Fire, i had a orgasm when i listened to the knightrider one

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadGlory and fameBlood is our nameSouls full of thunderHearts of steelKillers of menOf warriors friendSworn to avenge our fallen brothersTo the end...One day tooI may fallI will enter Odin's HallI will die sword in handMy name and my deeds willScorch the landTime to sleep. m/

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion threadThanks to Manda, with a tiny bit of help from myself, 1Blackout now has a Thanks button that matches it's skin! Hooray!

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadhaha sweet, glad you guys like. btw do you want me to make one for the "report a post"? o.0i have the template so it would be easy.It's up to you guys though

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Kira : i wonder if i broke your knee it would help ^__^ it's worth a try xP (i'm kidding)@War : I knew that, i was just testing you, and you passed! >.> *is trying to save my ass badly*xP okay nevermind then, just wondering

Re: The official discussion threadmanda, please don't break my knee, I already have enough issues with my knee as it is. and ya. still having issues. I just hope its not only me. I don't mind not seeing the cool button manda made...

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadi was kidding haha plus i wouldn't hit you, at least only with a pillow i wouldD: oh noes~ maybe your browser isn't updated? 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.