The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadNo!!! why are we talking about piercings here! D: i misses mine, i'm so mad the hole closed up >.<I would get them re-done but that would involve needles...therefore no >.> though i suppose i could do it with a burnt nail but...nah i don't want to go through that pain

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]No!!! why are we talking about piercings here! D: i misses mine' date=' i'm so mad the hole closed up >.<I would get them re-done but that would involve needles...therefore no >.> though i suppose i could do it with a burnt nail but...nah i don't want to go through that pain[/quote']manda I hate needles and I went through it. hell I planing on going through it again.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadAngel : cookies and milk is good @.@ i want some nowKira : your getting another piercing? >.> Maybe i should get mine re-done

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadA colossal amount of lyrics are filling my head. This is going to be my best one yet. I think I'll be done with it in 2 or so hours.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Kira : but but but D: i'm gonna cry! i freakin hate needles, and....i had more then just my ears lolz XD@Levi : sweet, post it when you done@Angel : *hugs* thank you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.