The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadNo vacation, no cigarettes, no video games, nothing. I won't be going anywhere or buying anything since all my pocket money is being directed to server costs and the eventual forum upgrade to VBulletin. Did I mention I don't have a job? Yup, yours truly is using all lunch money and transportation money for this, as in I don't eat on campus anymore and I walk to campus. Will be totally worth it though.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadYou might want to try using another skin that's a bit easier to navigate. Go to User Control Panel -> Board Preferences. It's in there.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadfucking lmao. That was hilarious, i can't breatheand SK you betch, how dare you not show me halloween pics >.> i'll kill you

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]fucking lmao. That was hilarious' date=' i can't breatheand SK you betch, how dare you not show me halloween pics >.> i'll kill you[/quote']DEAL WITH IT!...so does that mean I can make a PYP thread? OwO

Re: The official discussion thread
KuroNightStar said:
Sempai knows what's going on-he using his *black powers* to deceive you. lol
My black senses are tingling...
Ai Enma said:
I know of the blackness sure..... *is on alert*
So new people also know of my infamy? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]at comps i'm not' date=' that's given xPbut if we're talking about math, i win! muhahahah[/quote']Talking about math? Oh I am good on that too XD

Re: The official discussion thread[quote name='"DarkSign"]
amandaluvsya said:
at comps i'm not' date=' that's given xPbut if we're talking about math, i win! muhahahah[/quote']Talking about math? Oh I am good on that too XD
I am glad someone is. XDI suck at math sometimes.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Enma : lol xD i'm a math geek but i agree it sometimes is@Dark : yes! more math geeksmuahaha we shall take over the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.