The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Re: The official discussion threadThat's *you're* not *your*. For someone who is excellent in Math, you have to balance it with proper English :DWhat does it say? Well... it says... *censored*

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Re: The official discussion threadKira-not everything I put down is bad. I put the *censored* part because it drives Amanda crazy and that's what I live for.It says *Makenai Ai ga Kitto aru*, which means *Unbeatable Love, I surely have!* The artist is Nakama Yukie *Yukie Nakama for the English speaker*. It's the OP theme to Rockman X4, which many of us here in America know as Mega Man X4. But Rockman is an anime series more popular, and I plan to find an OST for it in the future.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion thread@Kuro : lol true but i don't have money to go there xDi would have to break in some how...unless your gonna let me in for free@Levi : lol XD i think i possibly fight more then with Kuro then with you, didn't think it was possible

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Re: The official discussion threadLevi-yup.Amanda-I have a million things on my plate. Trying to save to move into my own place, constantly working, events coming up *including my Disneyland trip next Monday*, etc. So I disappear, but I do re-appear. I'll probably be here on AT every night and during my off days, but I can only do my best
Nice to know you missed me though; otherwise, you wouldn't have mentioned that.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadoh you bastardi want to go to disney land again >.<i love that placei just have no cash, well spending cash

Status
Not open for further replies.