Whatchu want?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
@dark_tails: Is that why it's so awesome? And yeah, i love them both, but i hate getting mango strands stuck in my teeth.
Yes yes :) But it'd be better if you actually had purple on top of your favourite colour list xD

Haha totally. How bout coconuts?

Loooool Kaze's trolling on Noex.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Coconuts..........................I like them, but i think i may be mildly allergic. It makes my throat itch.

[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION].

noex1337

Emmie was here
You guys need to mention me, or i'll forget i even have this thread. It's easily lost.

Why do you have allergies on nice food? D; Heh wait, I think you're just allergic to food which has the word "nut" lol. :I
[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION]: well, most nuts. It's quite unfortunate really, i can't enjoy pecan pie without after effects. And eggplant too, although maybe that's not so much an allergy as much as i find that thing disgusting.

how often do you polish ur torpedo :T ?
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]: Well, it needs to be combat ready at all times, right?

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION]: Nope. Just turned 18 last year, and i never got around to registering.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:hohoho:Moi trying to get you on that trip too huh....

What would be your final words before death?[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]

noex1337

Emmie was here
Why? Just come here and let me put this rag over your face it is not soaked in ether at all. [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
Sounds like my foolproof pick up line. [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]: does this rag smell like chloroform to you.

:hohoho:Moi trying to get you on that trip too huh....

What would be your final words before death?[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
Hmmmmmm, if it's death by snu snu, my last word would probably be "yes".

In case you don't get it: http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi3548446745/