Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Twilight Sparkle said:
The Mafioso walked into his superior's office, afraid. He did not want to have to be the one to deliver the grave news of another member gone missing, but someone had to do it, and unfortunately for him, he was the one. He crept up to the door and knocked on it thrice, before turning the doorknob, opening the door and sidestepping a knife headed directly for his face, and embedded itself in the wall behind him. "GET OUT! I don't want to HEAR NO SHIT about them MISSING BITCHES!" the Mafioso quickly yanked the knife out of the wall, threw it back into the room, closed the door even quicker and was quickest in getting away.

It had been four days since this madman wandered into the town, doing ridiculous stuff like drawing on walls and damaging property, just so that the mafia would notice him. However, instead, he had aroused the attention of another group of people, namely, the villagers. Simply put, they put him out of his misery.
Short version

1. Lightning is Missing!

2. Seraph Lucis Eli, the Fool, has been killed.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Note:

Both Notorious and placa_placa have informed me that they will be largely inactive over the weekend.

The Villagers only need 3 more non-villager kills to end this game. Step up your game, people.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Loool he didnt do much D:

There is only 11 of us left ._. no Villagers dead yet (4 out of the 11 are villagers?) Doesnt look too good but not impossible ._. to get them I mean D>

Lately he's been doing nothing to help the Mafia side. He's only posting here whenever someone else calls him, and even so most of his posts are of the "hurr durr I dunno what's happening" sort. That's characteristic of the type of assassin who lurks a lot, and with such few people left, the chances of him being an assassin are high.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
That does sound.. pretty appealing xD but my consience D"; We can do that tomorrow? If the Biomega thing doesnt work out ;evilgrin;

rofl

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Lately he's been doing nothing to help the Mafia side. He's only posting here whenever someone else calls him, and even so most of his posts are of the "hurr durr I dunno what's happening" sort.
The only time I did the "hurr durr I dunno what's happening" is when I did not understand the voting system that was going on in that day. That's all.
That's characteristic of the type of assassin who lurks a lot, and with such few people left, the chances of him being an assassin are high.
I have a reason to lurk a lot and not actively engage in a discussion. I just check what's out here and there, and I leave, which is why I give you the "hurr durr I dunno what's happening" after when I come back. I don't know if you haven't noticed it yet, I haven't been on much in other threads either. Kind of busy. And, of course, this is not an alibi -- speculate all you want.

Oh, and there is a plenty of chance that you are an assasssin trying to vote-lynch me out, so that, like what happened with a lot of villager players, vote one and let the assassin with the killing ability finishes off another member. Easy win for them, we are left few. So just pointing fingers will not help, I am telling you. This is unfortunate, and this is exactly what happened with other villagers: S/He is suspicious, s/he is not active, s/he lurks; therefore, s/he is an assassin -- let's vote against her/im!

Status
Not open for further replies.