Mafia AG: The Villagers DT [GG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well of course you did. Its TRC. She doesn't have any sense :/
She is like a puppy. You ignore things she says that are annoying, eventually she gives up and behaves for your attention.

Hmm... I want to ask you a question moi. Did you choose Nico out of pure randomness, or was it because she wasn't posting?

I read something you posted in your last AG
sorry I missed this earlier [MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION]... it's random out of people who are quiet.

anyway, guess I have to vote for another person now. Let's see how this goes >.>

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I agree with Viva, that was totally out of the blue. And yeah, my earlier deduction was right. Moi just wants to get rid of all the inactives, but it's not being executed in a very good way... >___>

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
*shrugs* I won't lie that I'm suspicious of you 3 (Blade, Noex and moi). Its easier to figure out stuff when a player dies, cause you get information back.
Plus if the villagers (baddies) are killing 1 player per day, we have a bunch of breathing room compared to other AGs.

Random votes are random D:
Sorry for being inactive first day >< Completely missed it, going to do better now
I guess give Moi a break for aiming for the inactives? Twas my fault >< But I'll leave that up to you guys, I have no reason to blame for it. Other than a terrible reason during voting, but what can you do.

Jimzy

[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]: What can you expect? I'm usually online when there are no peeps alive. If there are, they aren't replying. :/
<---certified Thread Killer. I bet no one would reply again. >>
Or you mean I need to double post? o_O LOLs

*stalks*

@placa_placa
Both of you have 1 post. Did we say something to scare you away? (Didn't include Auron because he specifically mentioned he wouldn't be posting much yesterday)
Sorry, dude. I was managing a thread at MF. That, and I fell asleep for a looooooooooong time.

So from what I've been reading, Geoff has some reasonable explanation at voting for Bladewind while moi is still acting suspicious and noex wants to vote for Cresty for fun. I must admit though, Chimer dying was quite random. Those villagers were pretty damn lucky if you ask me. Honestly, I'm not sure what to talk about. I have more to say in a themed game than a simple game. I need something to talk about. Someone talk to me!

Hiya placa. I don't have much to say to you either... >.<
All that's happened to me is that I avoided a 1 Vote Random Lynch Kill yesterday. o.o
I do find this fiasco after the actual lynch to be slightly amusing. Never knew a few votes could suddenly spark some chaos. :p

Hmm, something strikes me as being odd. The second post states that there are players from a "third party", but in the last game when the same faction was there, it was a cult. Now that there's no cult, who is the third party?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
^This kinda confused me too, but my guess is that there is no third party, since it was not specified in the roles section under the GM's OP...

Or is there?

Well, with what little we have to go on, We must rely on guts and formulated profiles on what assassins might do, Seraph. Chaos is certainly to ensue.

And I'd also like to know who this third faction is. If they aren't a cult, what relates to mafias and vindictive villagers?

Status
Not open for further replies.