Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofwar7

It's this one, right? I must have missed it.

So basically, you're saying that players will want to keep a good AGer alive, so they will vouch for them, right? How does this actually make the person in question innocent? If vouches depended solely on how good you are as an AG player, then wouldn't the top players always survive since everyone vouches for them? Looking at it from a logical view, the only people who would not vouch for my innocence are those who either are assassins and want to direct the lynch away, or people who are also being voted for and want more suspicion to fall on me. Then there are those who are not sure of my alliegance either.

But if you want vouches, how do you suppose I'm going to get them? Do I just post here saying, "Can anyone vouch for me?"
Top players are normally killed secretly and not lynched no?

My point was, if you had been acting normally someone would have vouched for you already, but its your suspicious behaviour and poor attempts at defending yourself that has people becoming suspicious of you.

Top players are normally killed secretly and not lynched no?

My point was, if you had been acting normally someone would have vouched for you already, but its your suspicious behaviour and poor attempts at defending yourself that has people becoming suspicious of you.
My attempts to defend myself aren't poor. It's just that your efforts to incriminate me are strong. :scared:

godofwar7

I mean you kinda said self vouching is better than someone else vouching for you. And then went ahead to vouch for yourself.

If that's not a poor defense i don't know what is.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Because of the argument of "I'm a cop because I say so" is invalid. Not to mention you fail to discredit Avan/Pony in any other way, plus the way you are presenting your claims of him being bad, makes you seem very unbelievable.
^ agreed
You say you are a cop and that avan is bad without a proper reson
Without some proof its hard to believe in your words

Sorry i am catching up (and i am on my phone)

^ agreed
You say you are a cop and that avan is bad without a proper reson
Without some proof its hard to believe in your words

Sorry i am catching up (and i am on my phone)

okay im bout to get MEAN WTF PROOF DO YOU WANT ?!?!!? the best i can do is copy n paste what crestham sent me AND I FUCKING DID,shitsakes.

godofwar7

He can't be lynched in a single day though. He's the mayor! Don't lynch the unlynchable especially considering no mafiosos have yet to die. When you have time and the abilities to back you up, then you can keep trying on the lynch, but there is a lack of both in this game, making the lynch a precious commodity that shouldn't be wasted.

He can't be lynched in a single day though. He's the mayor! Don't lynch the unlynchable especially considering no mafiosos have yet to die. When you have time and the abilities to back you up, then you can keep trying on the lynch, but there is a lack of both in this game, making the lynch a precious commodity that shouldn't be wasted.
i agree, but i still want some to step up and trust me to kill Pony with an ability and what not.

already tried that. but GODO mmakes a good argument.
And if I'm supposedly a baddie according to your extremely idealist suspicions (honestly, what assassin in their right mind would kill someone RIGHT AFTER HE ACCUSED THEM?), what makes you think my "pal" VivalaPony won't just cancel the lynch and save me?

godofwar7

Then that would be enough confirmation for us to kill you both the next day.

Ofc there is the other side to to coin where Pony might actually believe youre innocent.

And many many other possible conclusions.

Then that would be enough confirmation for us to kill you both the next day.

Ofc there is the other side to to coin where Pony might actually believe youre innocent.

And many many other possible conclusions.
As of right now I think Pony is more concerned with self-preservation as opposed to saving an admittedly expendable townie.

godofwar7

Right self preservation. If you are in fact a baddie, and you have been sounding like one to many, myself included, even if the pony was a mafioso as well he wouldn't protect you from the lynch as it would only serve to incriminate him and leave himself defenseless against tomorrows lynch.

Right self preservation. If you are in fact a baddie, and you have been sounding like one to many, myself included, even if the pony was a mafioso as well he wouldn't protect you from the lynch as it would only serve to incriminate him and leave himself defenseless against tomorrows lynch.
Yeah, that's true actually.

Anyway, figuring out the nature of my role, it's best that I get lynched before other townsfolk begin to use abilities on me and die, like Kaze did.

Edit: Goodnight folks.

Oh and goddo and Rah share the same birthday!?

And if I'm supposedly a baddie according to your extremely idealist suspicions (honestly, what assassin in their right mind would kill someone RIGHT AFTER HE ACCUSED THEM?), what makes you think my "pal" VivalaPony won't just cancel the lynch and save me?
exactly, but THIS IS NOT MY SUSPICION ! i'm in this for me and to win, i need people to believe i am who i am, So by giving Viva one more day and myself one more day, and coming up with anohter result tomorrow, will be good. So don't acuse me of acusing you i had nothing to do with it.

edit: Who do the majority say i should investigate ?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
If Hadriel is lynched/killed and turns out to be a Mafia member, I think we have to lynch/kill Auron next (This is assume you guys agree to lynch Hadriel or someone takes care of it on their own).
Uhm, wasn't Hadriel trying to defend Pony-Onee chan?

So basically, you're saying that players will want to keep a good AGer alive, so they will vouch for them, right? How does this actually make the person in question innocent? If vouches depended solely on how good you are as an AG player, then wouldn't the top players always survive since everyone vouches for them? Looking at it from a logical view, the only people who would not vouch for my innocence are those who either are assassins and want to direct the lynch away, or people who are also being voted for and want more suspicion to fall on me. Then there are those who are not sure of my alliegance either.

But if you want vouches, how do you suppose I'm going to get them? Do I just post here saying, "Can anyone vouch for me?"
Rawr, I want active people alive because they are active >.> Vouching was always a fail system, since in most cases only assassins could truly vouch for someone.

Here's the deal: Whoever uses any ability on me dies.
Lynch it is.

exactly, but THIS IS NOT MY SUSPICION ! i'm in this for me and to win, i need people to believe i am who i am, So by giving Viva one more day and myself one more day, and coming up with anohter result tomorrow, will be good. So don't acuse me of acusing you i had nothing to do with it.

edit: Who do the majority say i should investigate ?
Doesn't matter, the mafia kills you today anyway. Auron no baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.