Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] can you continue to drag her with you?
At least to the summit? You can aways leave her in the cave/city/room. Until Lily will have free time to post. <.<

[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] hon [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] we need ya to post please <3
Thnx you

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol yeah I can drag her with my chara, but my chara WONT ever leave her lil sister alone ^^" so can't leave her behind though >.<"

Name: Zahra Kamilah
Species: Pure-Breed
Creature: Sphinx
Weapon: ...sharp wit? xD
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Came for curiosity's sake.
Bio: Zahra has spent her life exploring the world, thinking up new riddles to ask those she meets, trying to uphold the legacy of her species.
Appearance: Zahra has a very humanoid appearance, with blond hair going down to her waist, tied into a braid, and green eyes. Her hands and feet are the paws of a lion, with slightly longer toes to make them usable hands. A lion's tail sways from her tail bone and a large pair of gold hawk wings rest on her back.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Now Shadow needs to approve your chara. And you are then in. ;)
But i guess you know that already.

Haddy i am lurking with high expectations,waiting for your post. Your rifle comments, makes me lol so hard...

And on a side note i decided to use Sigma a bit more. He can be a useful tool.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Well i can make a really short version of what is important for you. <.< But i think you should at least read the first posts/pages. ;) :p
It is gonna be easier if you just read a bit of each post before you post.To get the whole picture.

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
o_O so this RP was brought over to MC as well
i'll probably sign up in a day or two but im working on a few things before like my RP SIC duty on MF and RP's in the other places and the one im gonna post here