Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Em Em was the assassin. Crazy was the Templar.

Sorry kamil, but I can't just be super obvious in the day post and say you hit the assassin. D=
Yeah, I knew it had to Emmie or Alyss.
I even told Emmie today - "How are they not lynching you for lying about an investigation"
She told me that She was really Mineria, and I even told the Templars in my last PM (on the day I died), that She told me that and I wasn't sure if it was true or not. But they had enough problems trying to kill Auron apparently (not exactly sure what happened there, since we had known Auron was an assassin for awhile)

[MENTION=42]godofwar7[/MENTION] - Did you purposely make it so we would go "Wtf" when it came to saying who was bad or not? Or did that just happen to happen?

Seriously though, what the hell were the the templars + city guards doing this game? The assassins were known, why was none of them NKed?
Yeah, we had 3 active guards at a time. Most of the time we had to support the Templars with protections, as well as protect Rina for our personal goal.
I don't know why it took so long for Auron to die, I know he had an ability to nullify 1 attack, but the day it happened, they should have just went public with his name. However, I was died by then, so I couldn't do it myself.

Em Em was the assassin. Crazy was the Templar.

Sorry kamil, but I can't just be super obvious in the day post and say you hit the assassin. D=
Mhm I was correct with Emmie being assassin, but how we we're going to find out that Crazy was a templar (remember what I said many days back? I told ya there was people with such sub factions) I don't know =/

@Viva
Emmie is Mario Auditore
Emeralda said:
godofwar7 said:
Mario Auditore
Mercenary

Faction: Mercenary's Guild
Mercenary's Guild Goals
Help the Assassins win.
Kill at least 50% of the City Guard.​

Ensure Ezio Auditore does not die.​
Abilities
Protect- Provide Rank 1 protection to target.​
Items
Mario's Sword- Injures target.​

Heavy Sheath- You are able to wield Heavy Weapons.​

GameMaster's Hint: You should not speak your name, it is infamous.

GM Note: You become a part of the Assassins Faction at the start of Day 2.

lololol I had my suspicion about Emmie since she appeared out of nowhere about 3 days ago and started herding like crazy....
But I'm scared of her so I shut up :X

there's no such thing as lynch protection in this game. noex.

Did i purposely give a choice to the citizens on deciding who is bad? yes. yes i did MW. I've learned my lesson.

The clue is there are 5 merchants. And the faction numbers show there are only 4 part of the merchants guild. Xav.

Mhm I was correct with Emmie being assassin, but how we we're going to find out that Crazy was a templar (remember what I said many days back? I told ya there was people with such sub factions) I don't know =/
If you paid attention to the earlier post, crazy was the most obvious templar ever, aside from myself. He got better later on though.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Did i purposely give a choice to the citizens on deciding who is bad? yes. yes i did MW. I've learned my lesson.
Don't say it that way, I enjoyed the fact that you did it this way. It made it more challanging and it was even more funny when the citizens went from anti-templar to anti-assassin.

Also, [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] - I knew you were Templar or Assassin, so I figured what the hell with your lynch.
If you were Templar, I would use it to say I help the assassins (Since everyone was pro-assassin then)
If you were Assassin, I would have used it to find a Templar and join up with them.

there's no such thing as lynch protection in this game. noex.

The clue is there are 5 merchants. And the faction numbers show there are only 4 part of the merchants guild. Xav.
Really? Well I'm glad I died, otherwise i would have screwed myself over. Probably my entire faction too.

It was common knowledge that there were 5 merchants, 2 of them being arms dealers.
5 =/= 4

not a very complicated riddle...

just no one decided to you know, go further with it...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
It was common knowledge that there were 5 merchants, 2 of them being arms dealers.
5 =/= 4

not a very complicated riddle...
Agreed, I was head-bashing that they didn't figure it out. Even more so when people did mention it later on as well.

Also, [MENTION=1265]Crazy[/MENTION] - How the hell did you get Emmie to back you up? Or did you just lie about her buying an item and she never noticed it?

Agreed, I was head-bashing that they didn't figure it out. Even more so when people did mention it later on as well.

Also, [MENTION=1265]Crazy[/MENTION] - How the hell did you get Emmie to back you up? Or did you just lie about her buying an item and she never noticed it?
It was hilarious when they tried to kill Zombehs instead of Crazy though.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
It was hilarious when they tried to kill Zombehs instead of Crazy though.
If it wasn't for the fact we were so close to the win, I would have been laughing my ass off at a lot of things.
But since we worked at it and were so close, I was pretty ticked that they (Templars) didn't do it (Kill Alyss and Emmie like I recommended) >__>"

I mean geez people, Emmie lied to you about an investigation - How does that not raise a red flag!?