Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Well unless the doctor doesn't count as part of the merchant then someone isn't truthful. There should be exactly 4 merchants, but I would assume doctor counts, in which case
-Zombehs
-Crazy
-Avan
-Lily
-Lovely
Are all claiming to be merchants.

Also, I attacked Emmie yesterday and she seems to not be the assassin.

Sigh, Avan, just so you know, the Assassins are the assassins of the game that should be disposed of. I would laugh so hard if it were revealed that he was the last one after the game ends, but ehh, I doubt the investigation would lie.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
So does the game end if all the assassins or all the templars die? or if all the templars die does the game keep going? As a neutral I don't really care if the assassins or the templars win, which ever will end the game fastest is the best way imo.

Anyways it's a tie between Emeralda and Sanae atm and only 35 min left.

Well I've sold things to lots of people. Too bad they're dead for the most part. Well no Viva, so she can vouch for me I guess.

Still got these little pretties to get rid of. I MUST SELL EVERYTHING! No bullshit on the prices. SOMEONE JUST TAKE THEM FOR CHRISTS SAKE>

Scimitar- Injures target. 1fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 1fl

Sanae

Staff member
I know the day is already over but I can still talk right o.o? If so...[MENTION=230]Shadow_Strider[/MENTION] Too bad I'm neither though xD

Hmm, sounds like it.. It makes sense for a merchants goal to sell all products they hold ^^ Dunno, so don't quote me on that lol

*Sits and waits for day post* I'll be back o_q

Day 9 Long Post
1499 Firenze

A man watched his target carefully from afar. His target was shouting at the people enthusiastically, blissfully unaware of his surrounding. Now would be the time to strike, the man thought as he began to move through the crowd. Once he passed through the bulk of the crowd, he began to break into a run but another man grabbed ahold of him.

“I will not let you do as you as please!”

The man struggled to escape the grip of the man holding him back. He was winning the struggle but that was no consolation to him as his target ran away with the crowd instead of coming to view the odd spectacle he was engaged in.

Elsewhere a man was stabbed.

“Hah, I should be the merchant king. I don't understand why you hold the title when I am the richest man of all Italia. Through my own tact and business sense, I am more successful than you and your networks.”
“You think you will get away with this?! I'll make sure that you pay for this! GUARD! ARREST THIS MAN AND DESTROY HIS SHOP!”

However the guard he yelled at did not respond. He was too busy terrorizing another merchant.

“The guards have really been going overboard lately.”
“Yeah they really have been. I better stop bribing them, before the entire market is destroyed.”
“Hey let's forget this all happened.”
“Yeah, let's do that. It's only a small wound.”
“I'm still richer than you though. Hahaha!”

He laughed heartily as he ran away.

“You bastard! I'll get you for this!”

All was normal in the city of Firenze. But suddenly several parts of the city began flittering in between existence and non existence. People talking to each other could no longer be heard for stretches of time. Buildings, the skyline, and even parts of people were soon replaced by a criss crossing pattern of white. Most people were completely oblivious to the current state of events, but 11 special individuals did notice. And each of the 11 heard the same voice.

“Can you hear me in there?

Your bodies are becoming unstable.

You've been in the Animus for too long.

Your bodies are starting to reject the memories and you're losing synchronization with your ancestors.

You need to expedite the process and finish this training run quickly.

One more day is the absolute limit on how much longer we can allow you stay in there without causing severe side effects to your body.”

The eleven knew that it was time to end this...​

Day 9 Short Post​

1 player has been wounded.
1 player has been injured.
Sanae, Girolamo Savonarola, has been lynched and is now dead.

Faction Numbers Remaining
1-1-1-1-4-3

Day 10 has begun. Today is the final day.
If neither the Assassins nor the Templars are wiped out by today, everyone loses.
Additional Note: All merchant transactions today will be instant. If you think you've bought something, assume that you did. I will confirm before the end of the day if it has indeed occurred.

Sigh, Avan, just so you know, the Assassins are the assassins of the game that should be disposed of. I would laugh so hard if it were revealed that he was the last one after the game ends, but ehh, I doubt the investigation would lie.
Orly =/
We Assassins have long been embroiled in a secret war against the Templars since the Third Crusade. Ours goals are very much the same, peace throughout the world, but our methods could not be more different. The Templars seek the Pieces of Eden in order to forcefully submit humanity under their control. They believe peace can only be obtained through subjugation, but that is not true peace, only an illusion of peace. Our Brotherhood has successfully thwarted their plans for several centuries. However much has changed since ancient times.
Assassins are the good guys D:
Templars are idiots
Guards just harass Merchants it seems

Bladewind, Emmie and KH Hayate is the people who isn't merchant or neutral, no?

Both KH and Bladewind is alive without voting, thus they most have sent in they're abilities. If they didn't they would be dead

KH Hayate had given me a valid reason for not posting in the thread. Thus I didn't kill him off. All others have posted.
Posting in the Discussion thread is the only measure of activity I am using.

Can't we just force end this sooner? The game is already being overextended since day 7.

Anyway, 1 Templar or 1 Assassin are needed to die to end this game.

KH.Hayate
Alyss
Bladewind

There is a 66% chance that lynching will get them.

And ehh, havoc among the merchants, they finally decided to start attacking or something. I'm guessing Kamil went after Avan, rawr >.>

Can't we just force end this sooner? The game is already being overextended since day 7.

Anyway, 1 Templar or 1 Assassin are needed to die to end this game.

KH.Hayate
Alyss
Bladewind

There is a 66% chance that lynching will get them.

And ehh, havoc among the merchants, they finally decided to start attacking or something. I'm guessing Kamil went after Avan, rawr >.>
You cannot blame me for the incompetence of the remaining Templars and Assassins.

They were performing well for the first 6 days and then bam, common sense disappeared.

Emeralda or avan... Or anyone of the others. Emeralda because of the statement of being an investigator withfifty percent right or wrong skill of cuing someone an assassin. Avan for eagerly slashing someone at random.

also someone used an elexir or else the person who was near death at last end post would be dead. And the only one I know who had an elexir was zombehs... Or gow did something wrong.