Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Oh and to state the super obvious:
Be very care with merchants now that aker has made the rolesheet public. It is compromised and the showing of a merchant rolesheet no longer means anything.

Again, just saying what should be obvious to everyone now that the rolesheet is public.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
By the way, what happens if the templars decided to boycott the 'kill everyone goal' entirely, and only focus on the assassins?

I sense a war game coming up~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Oh and to state the super obvious:
Be very care with merchants now that aker has made the rolesheet public. It is compromised and the showing of a merchant rolesheet no longer means anything.

Again, just saying what should be obvious to everyone now that the rolesheet is public.
Oh no!

I dint notice that merchant color is not put upfront....:confused2:

what have I done nya!!

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Well, if you think about it, the 'kill Assassins' goal is much easier because in the process of 'killing everyone else', they still have to 'kill Assassins' because 'Assassins' are 'Non-templar'

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well, if you think about it, the 'kill Assassins' goal is much easier because in the process of 'killing everyone else', they still have to 'kill Assassins' because 'Assassins' are 'Non-templar'
That is very true, to be honest its basically the citizens and neutrals picking "Do we want to side with the Templars or Assassins?"
We actually get to pick the assassins (as in the general group, not the assassin faction based off AC) in the game if you think about it...