Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Rawr, since this is the last day, I can tell you guys that I had a 50% investigation ability and I investigated Sanae yesterday and it seems she's a part of the Assassins. So yeah, let's just end this game fast, since all the active people died already anyway. Rawr, investigating not too active people finally paid off~

Sanae

Staff member
Oh my xD How sneaky of you Emmie :heart:

I'd be more the glad to PM my rolesheet to all ^__^ Since Emmie investigated me, I'm sure she doesn't need it :p Although, something must've gotten crossed or did something change and I wasn't notified?

Sanae

Staff member
You can't fake forwards :p At least, I don't know how o.o; I'm not the type who can pull stuff out of her ass and make up a role sheet like others :hm: xD

it's up to you, but really.. Are you not seeing the obvious perp XD? Or, are you on the perp's team?

As a neutral, all I do is what a neutral does, not take any sides ^__^

Sanae

Staff member
Haha, I'm too honest to do such a thing.. My conscious won't let me get away with that u_u

Actually, never through to do that and I'm not creative to make stuff up like that o.o I never played the game, so I would never know to give me such a goal xD

Sanae

Staff member
Then go for the obvious person ^__^

This game is going to end soon. I'm sure everyone wants to survive, but some more then others :p This fight is basically between Assassins and Templars now. See the two who keeps butting heads xD?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Then go for the obvious person ^__^

This game is going to end soon. I'm sure everyone wants to survive, but some more then others :p This fight is basically between Assassins and Templars now. See the two who keeps butting heads xD?
^^^

This~

THough I still dont know who to vote for D":

Anyone wanna donate 10 florins to this poor girl :'c