Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
nya if nobody wants safeguard by 8 hours Im gonna just guard myself.

Remember its 20 florins per person nya~
Errr?
The 20 florins per person makes it seem like you can sell more then one, but your first line only makes sense if you only have one of them - otherwise (if you had more then one like the second line implies), why put the time limit?
Contradiction much?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
godofwar7 said:
Banker

Faction: Citizenry and Merchant Guild
Abilities
Shop Owner- You yourself cannot use any of the items you sell. In addition you cannot pickpocket anyone. You are capable of Guarding, but you will not be able to sell anything for the day if you are in Guard mode.

Safeguard- Protects customer's florins from pickpocketing. Can be used on up to 2 people per day.​
GameMaster's Hint: Banking might not seem too profitable. But it's a goldmine if done right.
nya~

I erased my personnel goal because well. Its personnel

@Viva. If you guys dont wanna buy my safegaurd obviously I should guard myself you freaking no good pickpockets. :(

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
So, if this conversation were going on outside of an AG, it'd be ridiculous? (Just making sure I got this down LOL)
No, what I meant was that your notion of Kitty making up such an ability would be somewhat ridiculous because of Kitty's usual character.

Stein

The doctor is in.
Wait, when it says "customers" that makes it seem like we have to purchase something first. Sooo, we'd have to buy something before we're considered customers, thus eligible for the Safeguard.

Stein

The doctor is in.
No, what I meant was that your notion of Kitty making up such an ability would be somewhat ridiculous because of Kitty's usual character.
Yeah, that's what I mean LOL...if this were outside of the AG, my notion would be kind of ridiculous because outside of an AG, Kitty is a completely different person.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Wait, when it says "customers" that makes it seem like we have to purchase something first. Sooo, we'd have to buy something before we're considered customers, thus eligible for the Safeguard.
Im selling my service dam it!

The Safeguard is the intended item for sale nya!!

*facepalm*