Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Xiga

godofwar7 said:
Borgia Messenger

Faction: Citizenry
Personal Goals
Have more than 150 florins by the end of the game.

Help the Assassins win.
Abilities
Official Business- You cannot pickpocket people.

Salvage- You can pick up items left on corpses, granted they have items for you to pick up.​
GameMaster's Hint: Walking Money Bags. Run for your life.
Here is My character sheet... Hope this prooves something, because, as I said; I don't want to die >:

As Emeralda confirmed before; I am an Merchant. Why would I want a codex page? Because; I did not know that we neutrals could n't gain information from the codexpages. Later when I learned this, i sold it to Stein, who expressed his need for one. I got Florins from him before he died. Why kill of Xiga? Because we want to keep off the number of times role reveilers saved at zero?

The list only confirms who bought codexes from Avan. What about those who havent? What do we know about them? Lily is a merchant, so Is Zombehs. and Avan. Who else? Is there a double role? KH. Hayate, what are you? You stated earlier that you were a civilian. Is that the entire truth?

I am a merchant, civilian.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
This Apple of Eden thing does it serve any purpose in this AG other than events in the day posts? From what I get by reading the day posts it's a mind controlling device, but does that mean whoever has it in this AG can control other players?

Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, I just want to get a grasp on things.

Sanae

Staff member
Hmmm, well.. which one is it? Is it hat Assassins are bad or Templars? People keep saying different things >_> Which, would be understandable.. No one wants to be on the bad side XD;

I will ask again. Why is Xiga the most suspect person? We know exactly as much of any other, like alyss or kh hayate or shadow-wolf?

To me she is one of the lower on the suspect rank.

I will ask again. Why is Xiga the most suspect person? We know exactly as much of any other, like alyss or kh hayate or shadow-wolf?

To me she is one of the lower on the suspect rank.
Ok, than who else do YOU propose we should suspect? Xiga is currently the best bet and someone who has a goal of "supporting assassins" might have as well changed their allegiance later on. Ergo, the cited role might have been his role during day 1 only. It has happened more than once, especially if you'd remember my Code Geass game.

No. To be honest, i do suspect you. And i am not that well informed. Though shadowstrider is higher. Then zombeh then avan then later xiga and you. Kh.hayate .... Well to be honest, all of you are suspects in mybook, if there is double roles.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]; I would suggjest shadow. Unless you have a reason why not. Shadows postage way is more suspect than xiga imo. But yeah oh well. If it turns out she was a civilian... We are screwed. Us civilians at lwast.

Then shouldnt we aim for him as a templar then? Also; a really goo dpoint sprung to mind when i visited the the voting thread. You all (including me) voted 50/50 on Strider/Auron. Why don't you want to kill shadow off today aswell?

Then shouldnt we aim for him as a templar then? Also; a really goo dpoint sprung to mind when i visited the the voting thread. You all (including me) voted 50/50 on Strider/Auron. Why don't you want to kill shadow off today aswell?
The majority of the players left alive does stupid things. And if it didn't work the first time, don't try again.

I guess, but I'm not sure. I have reason to believe so, but it's not concrete. I mean cause Stein is a Templar, and he contacted me saying to change my vote to Auron because Auron was the assassin not Strider. Auron was the assassin in the end. But it leaves me to conclude that Strider isn't an assassin since Stein vouched for him.

And I guess I'll say that I'm selling my fares really low today, if you want them. Though I doubt that anyone needs to be healed now.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
lol

I might as well try my luck, no?

Last Heavy Sheath is going for 10 florins~ So if you wanna kill someone with a heavy weapon~ : D lolol

I dont know what to believe but we will see after we lynch Xiga, no?

Sanae

Staff member
I believe that Strider stated and showed that he's a neutral. People fear him because they're afraid he may vote for someone on their team. He has the voting ability to boost the number of majority vote.

Which, gives a major hint on who the remaining templars and assassins are o_O