Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Even thought I'm out of Codex Pages you can still donate 30f to this poor merchants for a pony picture. Income gained from this will be used to pay the doctor D: since I still want to be over 500f when the game ends. Thanks.

/sigh

Well, can you blame me for assuming the art merchant was near death after that Day Post? I didn't see anyone else in it struggling with horrendous damages.

I withdraw my claim due to very many people claiming that the day post does not indicate the art merchant being Near Death.

Sanae

Staff member
The way I see it, he can only boost up the one who has majority vote already ^^ Assuring that there is no chance for the majority vote to be passed by the secondary vote ^__^

So, unless someone purposely votes for an innocent (starts a lynch chain against them), I see no problems with his ability to boost up majority votes ^^

its the fact when he uses it, Buy i understand your point, no point in lynching an Innocent, but again, he has the most vote besides me so i will not change my vote,

i missed it too, crazy started some crazy rumor that i was not contributing although he is far more inactive then me considering im on quiet a lot, and post quiet often.

yeah it's alright, Its just a game and i dont take grudes , just saying i dont even know what im guilty of, considering an inactive accused me of being inactive. Lol