Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
LOL I just noticed Necrotyr and Avan voted for me yesterday. .____.
randomness is random.

Well as far as I know, avan is a merchant. Why would anyone attack a merchant x[

Gonna go random with this one I think~ or the lurkers

Emeralda said:
Yeah, normally I would be like O.O if I heard that after revealing yourself and gathering your allies they started suddenly dying, but meh, happens.
Well it's not like they all died at once or anything, but I think Wwgeaf is the only other person left in my faction...

EDIT: New information for people who care; Avan claims to be the art dealer who is obviously near death, but the only one near death has 100% suspicion and Avan is not on the wanted list.

tl;dr Avan (or w/e name) is a huge liar.

KILL HER.
Jokes aside; Auron; Has he really contributed? SHadow_strider... I don't know about those two. Alyss... KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT YOU!
Crazy isn't in the best state for AG today. I probably won't be on much today at all. + The fact that my roof leaks in apparently, so me and dad have to work on that.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
lolz, agree, too bad this game is Ezio's last appearance (i think) wonder if there's gonna be another AC after this game though....
Too bad?! .... I was kinda put off that in this game we'd have to stand Ezio's accent AGAIN! D:
Dont get me wrong, he is cool and all but Altaïr is still my favourite~

And rawr, wasn't Avan a merchant?.
>3> read the DP. It's about the bastard that attacks the art merchant :( and my customer that attacked my attacker ~

since there's kinda nothing to talk about ATM.. so to lift the mood... JANG JANG JANG i give u guys the Literal Assassin's Creed Revelations Trailer ^_^

P.S lolz... i can't figure out how to insert a video.. tried using the Youtube tag with no avail... will edit once i figure out how to ^^
I posted it here few days ago ^^ slowpoke ~ just go back a few pages to when Viva was alive

KILL HER.
Jokes aside; Auron; Has he really contributed? SHadow_strider... I don't know about those two. Alyss... KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT YOU!
Crazy isn't in the best state for AG today. I probably won't be on much today at all. + The fact that my roof leaks in apparently, so me and dad have to work on that.
coming from a guy who rarely post,

Thats okay, i'm not gonna hold it against you, Everyone has a right to vote, and im not gonna vote for you juts because you voted for me,

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
List of most posted~
VivaLaDementia 182
Misaka Mikoto 113
VivaLaPony Onee-chan 85
noex1337 85
~Kitty~ 81
Stein 63
Crazy 60
Arachna 60
Auron 56
godofwar7 55
Lily 55
Crestham 45
Xiga 33
Seraph Lucis Eli 33
Emeralda 32
Zombehs 28
Shadow_Strider 26
KH.hayate 23
Sanae 23
Kamil 23
Alyss 22
Arson0101 20
Wolfnagi 18
Lovely. 18
Shadowolf 16
Rina 14
Bladewind 14
necrotyr 8
Ataraxia 7
Nightmare Gear 6
Kulitman 5
Wwgeaf 2

coming from a guy who rarely post,

Thats okay, i'm not gonna hold it against you, Everyone has a right to vote, and im not gonna vote for you juts because you voted for me,
I agree i havent posted much. I was more reffering to what that was posted. (No offence but your posts have not been that much to base stuff off,not so many oppinions on others. Personal standings etc.)

thank you for the list.

i wont be on later this evening and maybe only short tomorrow since i will be celebrating Midsummer.

I just think before i post, often deleting post before i post them in fear of making enemy or revealing myself, Which thats the fun in this game for me, no one knowing who i am,

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
@Emeralda

Why do you keep targeting me? The reason I don't post often is because I don't know much about AG's and I know even less about Assassins Creed. I'm no threat to anyone, I have yet to buy anything or attack anyone and if you look at my votes and posts I've voted to lynch Assassins and Templars (I was confused about which ones were the bad guys). I'm neutral and my only goals are to survive and keep my money. As for my abilities I only have a passive one and to tell you the truth its a major pain.

And I haven't been that inactive, I've posted every day so far, and if I actually had a clue about Assassins Creed I'ld probably post more.

Also you don't have that many more posts than me in here, I find it odd that you don't post that often but when you do it's mainly just to acuse people, when you lack any evidence.