[Discussion Thread] The World Tournament [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1306546916' post='138824']

Come to think of it, I was supposed to form an alliance with some Samurai and find an Orphan. Any hints on who they are?

[/quote]

Crestham was a samurai

got lynched

[quote name='DeathFromBelow' timestamp='1306541763' post='138623']

Guess Avan was right about Norse Mythology, since Loki was obvious hint

[/quote]

Never underestimate a trap! ^^

meh two new artifact weapons set my theory right into oblivion... D: oh wel... I'll go to bed =/

It doesn't need to be about death. It could be about events. Like the rise of colosus... Okay, that's also bad. >__< Maybe it could be about the op sword >__< Or clues about the puppets. >_<

And some events could be triggered by alliances. >__<

Balcony​

“Hmmm. So Colossus has begun to move? The signs of the Apocalypse are close to an end. It is highly important to keep the heroes alive. Although I did bring them to this suffering, I was wide aware of the situation and the stealing of the mystical objects has made come to think that we are going to be shredded by divine wrath†as he said this he began to move his hands towards the rail of the balcony to stare at the hand that had already risen from the ground. He sighed. “If things go like this we are going to have to unlock the divine weapons to defeat Colossus. I am aware that the sacred weapons can only be used against divine or hell born beings, but…this...this is outrageous!†He sighed again. “I wish to have coffee†he said as he began to sulk in his own thoughts trying to believe that there were saviors in this world. “Here you go†said a brown haired girl that was upside down hanging by a rope as she stared at the Puppet master. “Thank you. Wait. What the Hell?†asked the Puppet master as the girl wearing the Indiana Jones outfit saluted him and then started walking in the ceiling until she disappeared through a black hole. An investigation was successful.

Stone Altar​

"What the hell is going on? I am sure that thing just moved!†said a boy with black hair as he was moving towards the statue. “Why is this happening? I wished my Nee-chan was here†he sulked as he moved his hand towards the hand made of stone that had just risen. As he touched the hand, he could see how the red eye that the statue had started to glow as the sun got into sunset position. He could see a strange glow in it. “That is not an eye. That is a ru…†“What the hell do you think are doing!†yelled a pig tailed girl riding a mobile suit. “Why are you even here touching that?! That is highly suspicious. What the academy have taught me is to slice first and ask questions later.†As she said this, she dashed forward towards him and the katanas sliced a bit of his arm. “AHHH!†yelled the boy in pain as the red suit began to move away from the place. An attack was successful.

Garden​

The man with the yukata was walking down the place as he was scratching his chin. “This mystery? The Bow of Diana, the War axe of Odin and the Sword of Babylon what must this mean? What is Colossus? What is the prophecy all about? All I know is that things aren’t going nice.†As he said this he noticed that the sky was turning black even though it was just past morning. “This is a bad omenâ€. As he said this he transformed into a dog and ran away for shelter. An ability was successful.

A shadow began to move as she was tailing down the girl with the Chinese dress and the black hair. As she turned back, she disappeared, leaving behind blonde hair. An investigation was successful. “Found you. You dirty blonde. I know you have been tailing people and writing things on a notebook. Don’t look at me as if you were better just because you have a pipe. Know your place little midget!†The girl with the red hair and the green beret was angry at the small blonde just because she was following people. “Your actions are puppet like. Now pay the price!†As she said the last words, she was about to attack her, but the person had already escaped. Since she was fearing for an attack, she stood up in a defense stance. An ability has been successful.

“This is all insanity! I cannot believe we are all dying. Things are going to get worse!†said a blue haired guy as he was walking down the garden grabbing his head. He then saw the white haired girl with the school uniform walking all mighty through the grass and smiled to himself. “You are the girl from before? Why aren’t you suffering? Suffer!†he said as the girl began to kick the air once more. A person has been enslaved.

Underground​

“I am deeply sorry, girl, but I cannot let you interfere more with our plans†Said the guy with yellow sunglasses, red hat and red coat. “You are just too close to making an advance in how to stop Colossus from destroying everything. And I will not let that happen. Good night†as he was about to pull the trigger, a small ten year old girl came running down the stairs and moved the guy, making him miss the shot. An attack has been nullified. “How can this be? Anyway. You are going to pay.†As he said this, shadows began piling up into him as he became much more stronger than he was before. An ability was successful “I am sorry that things might have to come this, but you will dieâ€, as he said this he moved his gun towards the small girl’s head. “Wait a moment!†A girl wearing a red beret entered the room and pushed the red coated guy aside and kicked one of the pillars supporting the underground altar, making it oxidize and hit the middle school girl in the face. “This is for being so cute and innocent. I can’t tolerate it, you assassin monster!†An attack was successful.

“Well thank you for the help guy….†The angeloid said as she was standing up, but suddenly collapsed, something struck her from behind. In her neck, a bite mark could be found. Zombehs – Ikaros Alpha Series – the robot – Fighters has been killed. “What the hell? The white haired red coated man cried as he saw the girl collapse. “There is a high possibility that there is a puppet within us at the moment. And I will point fingers†as he said this he pointed at the red coated glassed man. “Me? Huh? Anyway, die.†The man laughed insanely. The man with the red coat and white hair took out his sword, which emitted a demonic aura and sliced through the other red coated man. “Bastard†he said. An attack was successful

At the same time, a group of people came down rushing to help. “Let me finish this†said the man with dragon wings as he collected his mana and shot a projectile at the man’s heart, which sent him flying towards a wall of the altar. “Hand sonic†said a white haired uniformed girl with wings as she sliced through the guy’s heart as he was in the wall. “Such misfortune…for you!†said a black haired guy as he ran across the place towards the vampire and hit him hard in the face. The sunglasses broke and the person evaporated. Three attacks were successful. EroLussion – Alucard – The Puppet headmaster – Puppet has died.

“Hehe. Bastard. You deserve to die†said the man with dragon wings as he picked up something that had rolled down the floor from the vampire’s jacket. “I suppose this might be important.†He moved away from the scene which was a bloodbath. He then took a look at the inscription again and read: “17 heroes are left and the darker times are to come. Let Sehanine be with you and the sunburst protect you allâ€

Short Post

An investigation was successful.

An attack was successful.

An ability was successful.

An investigation was successful.

A person has been enslaved

An attack was nullified.

Zombehs – Ikaros Alpha Series – the robot – Fighters has been killed.

Three attacks were successful.

EroLussion – Alucard – The Puppet headmaster – Puppet has died.

Not sure why. But I've seen some people quoting the hole dp and giving comments for every event. lol

And

I just feel like to do something like that because I have free time because my junior year has over~ (yes, I'm having my summer break). Anyway, I'll begin ^^

[quote name='Shadowwolf' timestamp='1306576294' post='139061']

Balcony​

“Hmmm. So Colossus has begun to move? The signs of the Apocalypse are close to an end. It is highly important to keep the heroes alive. Although I did bring them to this suffering, I was wide aware of the situation and the stealing of the mystical objects has made come to think that we are going to be shredded by divine wrath†as he said this he began to move his hands towards the rail of the balcony to stare at the hand that had already risen from the ground. He sighed. “If things go like this we are going to have to unlock the divine weapons to defeat Colossus. I am aware that the sacred weapons can only be used against divine or hell born beings, but…this...this is outrageous!†He sighed again. “I wish to have coffee†he said as he began to sulk in his own thoughts trying to believe that there were saviors in this world. “Here you go†said a brown haired girl that was upside down hanging by a rope as she stared at the Puppet master. “Thank you. Wait. What the Hell?†asked the Puppet master as the girl wearing the Indiana Jones outfit saluted him and then started walking in the ceiling until she disappeared through a black hole. An investigation was successful.

[/quote]

Girl, cowgirl outfit, dark hole...

I just don't get the character... >___<

And...

A random attack, I guess? ._.

Stone Altar​

"What the hell is going on? I am sure that thing just moved!†said a boy with black hair as he was moving towards the statue. “Why is this happening? I wished my Nee-chan was here†he sulked as he moved his hand towards the hand made of stone that had just risen. As he touched the hand, he could see how the red eye that the statue had started to glow as the sun got into sunset position. He could see a strange glow in it. “That is not an eye. That is a ru…†“What the hell do you think are doing!†yelled a pig tailed girl riding a mobile suit. “Why are you even here touching that?! That is highly suspicious. What the academy have taught me is to slice first and ask questions later.†As she said this, she dashed forward towards him and the katanas sliced a bit of his arm. “AHHH!†yelled the boy in pain as the red suit began to move away from the place. An attack was successful.
A guy, nee-chan?

And...

Houki hit that guy ._.

lol

I know the character but I don't know the user. >__<

Garden​

The man with the yukata was walking down the place as he was scratching his chin. “This mystery? The Bow of Diana, the War axe of Odin and the Sword of Babylon what must this mean? What is Colossus? What is the prophecy all about? All I know is that things aren’t going nice.†As he said this he noticed that the sky was turning black even though it was just past morning. “This is a bad omenâ€. As he said this he transformed into a dog and ran away for shelter. An ability was successful.

A man, yukata, transformed into a dog...

I wonder what character he is. I think I've heard it before...

If I remember it properly...,

This guy/dog bit eucliwood on day 1, and bump a little girl on day 2. It seems this person has been randomly hit a player, and now, he used a defensive ability for some reason. ^^;

A shadow began to move as she was tailing down the girl with the Chinese dress and the black hair. As she turned back, she disappeared, leaving behind blonde hair. An investigation was successful. “Found you. You dirty blonde. I know you have been tailing people and writing things on a notebook. Don’t look at me as if you were better just because you have a pipe. Know your place little midget!†The girl with the red hair and the green beret was angry at the small blonde just because she was following people. “Your actions are puppet like. Now pay the price!†As she said the last words, she was about to attack her, but the person had already escaped. Since she was fearing for an attack, she stood up in a defense stance. An ability has been successful.
Ohhhh

Blonde, pipe...

She is from Gosick!! XD

Victorique XDXD

And Victorique was attacked by 2 people. Random attacks? Working together? I don't know. I'm not sure. I can't tell much. ._.

Anyway, the attacks missed, and one of the attacker used a defensive ability after attacking Victorique.

And I don't think investigating is what assassins do. ._.

“This is all insanity! I cannot believe we are all dying. Things are going to get worse!†said a blue haired guy as he was walking down the garden grabbing his head. He then saw the white haired girl with the school uniform walking all mighty through the grass and smiled to himself. “You are the girl from before? Why aren’t you suffering? Suffer!†he said as the girl began to kick the air once more. A person has been enslaved.
Yelling, blue haired, a guy... ._.

I don't know. Please help me. ._.

White haired, girl, school uniform, kicking?

It's not Kanade, too bad, it's Tomoyo. I was right. ^^

And this player enslaves her again. >_<

He has enslaved her on day 1, now he enslaves her again on day 3.

To Tomoyo:

If you are tired of being enslaved, then you can ask help on the thread. ^^"

Underground​

“I am deeply sorry, girl, but I cannot let you interfere more with our plans†Said the guy with yellow sunglasses, red hat and red coat. “You are just too close to making an advance in how to stop Colossus from destroying everything. And I will not let that happen. Good night†as he was about to pull the trigger, a small ten year old girl came running down the stairs and moved the guy, making him miss the shot. An attack has been nullified. “How can this be? Anyway. You are going to pay.†As he said this, shadows began piling up into him as he became much more stronger than he was before. An ability was successful “I am sorry that things might have to come this, but you will dieâ€, as he said this he moved his gun towards the small girl’s head. “Wait a moment!†A girl wearing a red beret entered the room and pushed the red coated guy aside and kicked one of the pillars supporting the underground altar, making it oxidize and hit girl in the face. “This is for being so cute and innocent. I can’t tolerate it, you assassin monster!†An attack was successful.
Alucard (ero) tried to attack Ikaros (zombehs), but his attacked got nullified by the young girl. The red beret came and somehow made the pillar hit the young girl.

Well, it would be nice if people stop attacking this young girl because it seems she has been nullifying attacks launched by the puppets. And it seems she is on the good side. ^^

I don't really get why the red berret addressed her with the word assassin. It's pretty clear that the little girl helps the goodies to finish off the puppets. And the puppets possibly know each other. I'm a bit confused. ._.

Anyway, let's keep her since she's useful ^^

“Well thank you for the help guy….†The angeloid said as she was standing up, but suddenly collapsed, something struck her from behind. In her neck, a bite mark could be found. Zombehs – Ikaros Alpha Series – the robot – Fighters has been killed. “What the hell? The white haired red coated man cried as he saw the girl collapse. “There is a high possibility that there is a puppet within us at the moment. And I will point fingers†as he said this he pointed at the red coated glassed man. “Me? Huh? Anyway, die.†The man laughed insanely. The man with the red coat and white hair took out his sword, which emitted a demonic aura and sliced through the other red coated man. “Bastard†he said. An attack was successful
Zombehs is dead. I guess his killer is the one who kill Hyad (eucliwood) because the patterns are the same.

White hair, red coat, demonic aura. I think someone has said that this is Dante.

Dante attacked Ero. Random attack? Helping Zombehs? ._.

At the same time, a group of people came down rushing to help. “Let me finish this†said the man with dragon wings as he collected his mana and shot a projectile at the man’s heart, which sent him flying towards a wall of the altar. “Hand sonic†said a white haired uniformed girl with wings as she sliced through the guy’s heart as he was in the wall. “Such misfortune…for you!†said a black haired guy as he ran across the place towards the vampire and hit him hard in the face. The sunglasses broke and the person evaporated. Three attacks were successful. EroLussion – Alucard – The Puppet headmaster – Puppet has died.

lol

Dragon wings, man, mana

Whaaatt....? xD

Anyway, he attacked Ero.

white haired, uniformed, girl, wings, slice?

I think this one is Kanade ^^

If it's her, then who else? o.0

And she also attacked Ero.

Black hair, guy

There are too many black haired guys >__>

And

Cool, another puppet died. xD

“Hehe. Bastard. You deserve to die†said the man with dragon wings as he picked up something that had rolled down the floor from the vampire’s jacket. “I suppose this might be important.†He moved away from the scene which was a bloodbath. He then took a look at the inscription again and read: “17 heroes are left and the darker times are to come. Let Sehanine be with you and the sunburst protect you allâ€
The item is a warning message. ._.

There are 5 days left before the game end(?)

And I have yet to draw any conclusion... Need some sleep... Z.Z

Gnite people

Balcony​

“Hmmm. So Colossus has begun to move? The signs of the Apocalypse are close to an end. It is highly important to keep the heroes alive. Although I did bring them to this suffering, I was wide aware of the situation and the stealing of the mystical objects has made come to think that we are going to be shredded by divine wrath†as he said this he began to move his hands towards the rail of the balcony to stare at the hand that had already risen from the ground. He sighed. “If things go like this we are going to have to unlock the divine weapons to defeat Colossus. I am aware that the sacred weapons can only be used against divine or hell born beings, but…this...this is outrageous!â€[/quote]

Apocalypse, OTL and more info on the weapons

Stone Altar​

[/quote]

Its the kid from Needless, no? Yamada <-- you would understand if you have seen the series

So the eye was a ruby... reminds me of an old movie

Garden​

The man with the yukata was walking down the place as he was scratching his chin. “This mystery? The Bow of Diana, the War axe of Odin and the Sword of Babylon what must this mean? What is Colossus? What is the prophecy all about? All I know is that things aren’t going nice.†As he said this he noticed that the sky was turning black even though it was just past morning. “This is a bad omenâ€. As he said this he transformed into a dog and ran away for shelter. [/quote]

Fruit basket?
I doubt it thought.

Bow of Diana = Ancient Roman mythology, where Diana was the Goddess of hunt.

War axe of Odin = Norse Mythology, where Odin was the Ruler of Asgard.

Sword of Babylon = Christianity, also know as God's sword of Judgement.

[/quote]

I guess it's one of the chalices?

Sehanine seems to be some important Nelf deity in D&D thought, no relations I guess.

So the hero's was gathered here to solve the mystery... the colossus is a bad guy, and we need the artifact weapons to defeat him, but by getting them, we will receive divine wrath from the Gods as they fear what it can do in human hands, since the weapons is also capable of killing divine beings. The puppets is trying to hinder the heroes to save this world...

We have the lieutenant of darkness rising up at the stone alter, if more people dies, which means more human sacrifice for the ritual he will soon become active, or he will become active if someone removes the ruby eye...

So much for an ancient mystery and prophecy ._. It's just a warmonger having fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.