[Discussion Thread] MSvsMS AG [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!

In the year 2200, the world was divided into two great empires: Britannia and the Union. These two countries were at war with each other for more than two decades, with each empire trying to control the other's territory. Both empires developed their own unique mobile suits to wage this terrible war. Britannia developed Knightmare Frames, while the Union created the Gundam mobile suit, both tools of horrific destruction.

Soon, groups with different agendas began to rise within these empires. From the depths of Britannia emerged the Black Knights, a valiant group of fighters led by Lelouch Vii Britannia, son of the current emperor Charles Vii Britannia. His aim was to defeat his father and take over Britannia. In the Union, the Brave Squads was formed, a crew of individuals who had gathered together in order to stop the violent conflict. They acted as a universal police force, interfering in battles so as to stop them. Led by Amuro Ray, the squad's aim was simple: To fight the world and in turn make them stop fighting.

Thus, the entire world was torn into four forces, each with their own motives and each fighting for their own goals. Britannia fighting to end Lelouch's rebellion and to dominate earth; the Union fighting to destroy the Brave Squad and to control the world; the Black Knights fighting to gain control of Britannia; and the Brave Squad, fighting to stop the war.

However, little did they know, a enemy, one which would make their current opponents seem insignificant, was approaching, itching to destroy the world and its technology - The Requiem Virus.

Rules:

Please dont start a god dam drama in my game. TYVM.

All General Rules apply.

You can spam i dont care. You will be the one who suffer when you try to catch up.

No Flaming

No typeshotting

No Cockabullshit inactivity. my roles are freaking hard to make!

Inactive Fags....will have their roles expose.

Role gather. Well i dont think thats a good idea seeing as how everyone is against everyone.

inactive means you do nothing for 2 days.

BTW if you discuss and not vote or activity i also count that as inactivity

Oh and did i mention if no lynch occur due to nobody voting 2 people will die instead? NO way out boys and girls.

There has to be 50% of people voting or i will count the votes invalid

Pm Format

AG Question

AG Actions

System

[SPOILERa] Brave Squad

Goals:

Kill the true assassin and defeat the union.(NV)

Kill the true assassin,defeat the Union and Britania(UV)

Knights of Rounds

Goals:

Kill the True Assassin and Defeat the Black Knights(NV)

Kill the True Assassin and defeat Union+Black Knights(SV)

Black Knights

Kill the true Assassin and defeat the KOR(SV)

Kill the true Assassin , defeat KOR and Brave Squad(UV)

Union

Kill the true Assassin and defeat the Brave Squad(SV)

Kill the true Assassin,defeat the Brave Squad and Britania(UV)

About the Game:

Basically this game is a 5 way battle. There is only one Assassin. Find him before he grows into a gigantic lump of death.

All units are capable of Upgrading. Either by Weapons upgrade or Mobile suit Upgrade. Conditions are given in the Role sheet.

FAQ:

Q: Do the groups know their member?

A:Nope. However some players start off with a partner(belonging to the same group)

Q:Err my role sheet says this. (XXX only)

A:That means that only that unit can use it

Q:err how do we recover health?

A:there is two ways to recover health. When your mobile suit receives and upgrade or by winning health items. For those whose rolesheet only has weapons upgrade you will also receive health.

Q:How much health do we recover?

A:The difference in HP between your current suit and your upgraded suit. For those with weapons. You will receive 20 hp.

Q:What happens if Assassin dies day one?

A:Somebody will be made assassin. Assassin can only truly die after day 3.

Q: Does the game end when the Assassin dies?

A:Nope....there 2 two conditions to fulfill to each group remember?

Lynch System.

There are no Double lynches. A tie in votes result in no lynch.

However I am introducing something new to the Lynch system. The penalty lynch.

Starting from day 2. Any player who dies by lynch will powerup the Assassin. Eg.Char dies. The Assassin will receive his Gundam’s armaments and ability. He will receive the very best ability.Which also means every lynch made makes the Assassin stronger.

Ground/Aerial Combat Hmm this is a system I implanted to balance out the attacks.

Heres the explaination. Each day you choose to start of in the Ground or in the air.(doesn’t matter if you mobile suit cant fly dam it…)

Ground:When your in the ground. Close range attacks made to Aerial targets have 2/6 chance of missing.

Aerial:When your in the air. Long-Mid range attacks have 2/6 chance of missing.

Same ground:If both are in the same ground. Attacks have a 1/6 chance of missing.

Please PM wether you want to be on ground or in air Everyday the penalty for not doing this is i will count your actions as invalid

Assassin rule:

When an Assassin dies between day 1~3 they will lose whatever powers they gained from the lynch when an new Assassin is born

Upgrade.

All of your suits will upgrade at day 3. However there are some suits that can become stronger by fulfilling their conditions found in the RS

Hp/Energy system.

Well this is similar to the LP system. Everyday you will recover energy based on what is given on your role. or 50% of your current Energy capacity. You cannot go beyond your energy capacity. This is to prevent accumulation and rape. Also a player is allowed a maximum of two actions a day. (does not include activating special stuff)

[/SPOILERa]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Player List:

1.miki sayaka

2.Kyouko sakura

3.EmeraldaSetsuna F Seiei/00 Raiser(BRAVE)

4.Avan onee-chanBismarck/Galahad(KOR)

5.Godofwar7

6.WolfnagiJudau Ashta/ZZ Gundam(BRAVE)

7.Kulitman

8.CresthamAnya Alstreid/Mordred(KOR)

9.Thelittleteapot(XD)*Therealteapot*Jeremiah/Siegfried(Black Knights)

10.ZombehsRolo Lamperouge/Vincent(Black Knights)

11.Sanae

12.Vivaladementia

13.Murasaki cho

14.kiyoZech Merquise/Epyon Gundam (Union)

15.shadowwolfLuciano Bradley/Percival(KOR)

16.lovely

17.Ataraxia

18.VandelleKururugi Suzaku/Lancelot Conquista(KOR)

19.Amulet shadeHeero Yuy/Wing Gundam(UNION)

20.Hifumi-chan

21.VoltornShinn Asuka/Impulse(UNION)

22.Nagi*Kioko<3Li Xingke/Shen Hu(Black Knights)

23.Kamil Domon Kasshu/Shining Gundam(BRAVE)

24.JohnzyAmuro Ray/Nu Gundam(BRAVE)

25.Kyuubey

GEEZ!

[quote name='Graham Aker']Alright people it has come to my attention that some of you have obviously not read my system or is not paying attention.

PLEASE SPECIFY wether you wish to be on ground or air when giving actions.This is compulsory each day if you do not do this. your actions will be invalid

2nd.

ACTIONS.Your are allowed to use up to 2 armaments a day. As long as you have the energy to use them.SPECIAL SKILLS ARE NOT COUNTED TO THE 2 Action limit[/QUOTE]

DAY ONE

DAY ONE SHORT POST

Day one Event

DAY TWO POST

Day two Event

DAY THREE

DAY FOUR

Day Four Event

DAY FIVE

WINNERS

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Day Zero post:

[YOUTUBE]frqSht_qHlw[/YOUTUBE]

He sat there, surveying the men and women lined up before him. They were strong, smart, and most importantly, dedicated to their leader, Lelouch Lamperouge. Lelouch smiled wearily. His strength was meagre compared to the task he had to fulfil: to invade Brittania and rise to power, but his allies were capable. So very capable. He couldn't have asked for a better task force. His comrades nodded in affirmation. Lelouch felt the same mysterious power flow through his left eye, and wondered, which was more powerful: His Knightmare Frame, or Geass? This wasn't the time to sit down and contemplate.

[YOUTUBE]u7SQL040XLI[/YOUTUBE]

Far away, another meeting in similar circumstances was taking place. The Knight of One, Bismarck Waldstein, surveyed the eleven other knights who were part of Britannia's elite unit, the Knights of the Round. The Knights were generally young, but they were talented, skilled in combat. As he glanced over them, he noticed one of them, a young man, looking troubled. This young man was Kururugi Suzaku, the Knight of Seven. He bore a grudge against his old friend, yet through the hatred, he wondered if there was ever a chance for reconciliation. He noticed Waldstein looking at him and removed the doubts from his mind, giving him a determined stare. Waldstein smiled. No distractions.

Still, the Knights of the Round had a daunting task ahead of them. Britannia was at war with the Union, and there was still those pesky Black Knights to handle. Waldstein sighed. There was a tough battle ahead, but at least he had the Knights, and their Knightmare Frames. He was feeling pretty confident right now.

[YOUTUBE]k0AvQycMopU[/YOUTUBE]

The charismatic leader sat alone in the cockpit of his metallic warrior, the MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type. It was a bright red, a colour he loved, but as the large humanoid machine drifted in the air with him alone in it, it was little comfort for the war he was about to fight.

"Char," a voice spoke through the intercom. He glanced at it and replied, "Yes?"

"Its time."

"So..we have arrived?"

"Close"

Piloting was his life. He had vowed to fight for the Union, to destroy the Brave Squad at all costs. It wasn't going to be easy, but he had his allies and the Union behind him. Determination flashed on his face as Char gripped the control gears tightly.

"I'm ready."

[YOUTUBE]VIoknH2y4Fk[/YOUTUBE]

They called him the "White Devil", and it was no wonder why. Time and time again he had dispatched enemies with ease, his gundam, the RX-78-2 model, a natural extension of his body. However, Amuro was far from caught up in his success. He had lost much during the war, and as he saw the approaching enemies in the distance, he knew that this trend would continue. Still, he had to fight. Fight to stop conflict. It was the mantra of the Brave Squad: To fight the world and in turn make them stop fighting. He was a skilled pilot, but was it enough to stop the war? Was it enough to create peace? He didn't know for sure, but at least he could try.

However, unknown to the four leaders, there was an even larger threat heading their way, a threat none of them would have ever forseen. It fought for no one except itself, spreading through the world like a plague, eradicating all forms of technology. The Requiem Virus was dangerous, lethal, and it spared no one. It was the last thing any of the four wanted, and yet the seeds of its mass spread were being planted...

The AG has now started. Good luck and contact your partners

(Opening post credits to Hadriel)

[quote name='Sakura Kyouko']w8

Day 1 post, shouldn't it be Day 0[introduction day]?

since it has just started.[/QUOTE]

Difference being? whether we start on day 0 or day 55 its still the same...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Sakura Kyouko']w8

Day 1 post? shouldn't it be Day 0[introduction day]?

since it has just started.[/QUOTE]

*infracts kyouko x99999*

okok..day zero..."scared"

anyway day ends in 24 hours 6pm GMT+8

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Difference being? whether we start on day 0 or day 55 its still the same...[/QUOTE]

its not....

want to introduce a goddamn confusion on what day it is?

[quote name='Graham Aker']*infracts kyouko x99999* okok..day zero... anyway day ends in 24 hours 6pm GMT+8[/quote]

lolwhut?

[quote name='godofwar7']its obviously day 1 o.o

how is anyone going to be confused?[/QUOTE]

day 1 post is up while its still day one... @__@

which confused me a bit...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='godofwar7']well im going to wait for some targets to slip up, so i can "talk" to them[/quote]

Obvious assassin is obvious, by Emmie Hunches.co~

Status
Not open for further replies.