[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well amu was on thread... I don't see why people didn't see it.. I perma deleted just in case.. but someone could've seen... and Kero... well thats a secert

<----- honestly the kero thing was a mistake by me and we only talked once about it all my fault I sliped and told her on msn... like always... so yea I fail..

Did Korea just admit to breaking the rules?

.... Remind me not to team with you, Miyako. 0_0

And yes, yes she did, by accident apparently. or she conveniently forgot. Whatever, we'll talk to Viva when he gets here.

I see... Ah well, not my problem.

More time to work on my own... Trying to decide if I want to put in items.

-snip-

Was going to talk more but then I realize where I am.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I told him on msn he knows

I was punished...

I won't hide it I'm not that sorta person...

I may not be faction loyal... but I try my best not to cheat... or lie... and if I do i'll apologise and admit to it....

I was kind of destined to fail at the end, after all, no one was going to even think about Tsukiko.

I also find Razy's logic of finding me the wolf was flawed. He was right, but he just got lucky. The whole point is trying to get people killed who you think is the wolf, and Rabbit Amu thought that Razy was the wolf :p

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
so i still got lynched? oh well i guess i did good...this was one of the games i was serious with.

so how many people really was convince im innocent? :><:

yo kulitman....sorry dude. :D yesterday was intense

*looks at player list for round 2*

oh shizz....im going against elites...this otta be good...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Round 1 Discussion Ends Now. Feel free to talk about the round in any other threads.

PMs will be sent out now. This thread will be locked until I finish the PMs and update this post with the Round 2 Information. PMs should only take 10 minutes tops, the thread will take maybe 10-20 minutes.

Edit: All roles should be sent now.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
FAQ:

So I have a barcode.... WTF?? : Yes. That is used as part of the area system!

So whats an Area system?: Its a pretty little picture that shows a map of where you all are. You can run around in it and stuff.

So what does the barcode have to do with it?: Well as you will see, there will be doors. Some red, some blue. The red doors are locked. The blue doors are not. You can use your barcode to open a door - Yay!

But be warned - All barcodes can only be used on one door. That means once you link your barcode to that door, you are the only rabbit who can open and close it.

But doesn't that mean I can just lock myself in the room and hide forever?: I dunno. Figure that out yourself.

So... Area System? Why should I bother?: Cause if you notice, most of the rooms are locked. I wonder why they are locked? Maybe there are surprises!!! Or not. What do I know, I'm just here to watch~

Does the Area system effect the lynch?: No. You can not lock yourself in a room to prevent yourself from being lynched.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Original Maps:

Group 1 Maps:

Group 2 Maps:

< Not in Use>

Map Key:

Red Door - Door is Locked. Door has not been linked to a barcode.

Blue Door - Door is Open. Door may or may not have been linked to a barcode.

Green Door - Door is Locked. Door has been linked to a barcode.​

Map FAQ:

- Yes, you can move to any room during the day.

- No, you can not move into the Green rooms. They are locked.

- No, I will not tell you who has control of what rooms. Figure it our for yourself.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Round Two has begun....

You begin to walk down the corridor. Covered in blood. You had to do it to survive, right? They would have killed you if you didn't, right? Its not your fault... right?

You know whats waiting, that damn door. The one that wouldn't open before. The only one. But you know, it will open now.

You finally reach it and... you were right. It is open!

You enter, to find it dark. You hear the door shut behind you. You turn around, but its too late.

Its dark... You can't see a thing.

*A small hissing noise is heard*

What was that? Did you hear it too? Who am I talking t.....

*You Faint*

*You Awake*

You see 5 other people, male and female. They appear normal, but you see that look in their eye... You know that look. You have that look...

They have killed as well...

But they don't appear to be the enemy. At least, not all of them anyway.

Because... There is always a wolf.

Always....

Day 1 (Of Round 2) has begun.

GM Hints & Notes:

- Read the above posts before posting. There is a Barcode FAQ, the Map, and the Map FAQ.

- Read the first post. There are some minor new rules, as well as your goals.

- This Day will last 24 hours. It will end at Midnight EST (GMT - 5). Daily post will be out approx. 10-20 minutes after that time.

- Remember what you have learned from the first game. This game is different, yet similar. Only a fool will forget the lessons they have learned.

- Just a Reminder: The No outside communication rule is still in play for this round.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Aker:So it begins. Who will win in this mad race for survival? I Graham Aker shall fight on in order to live!

@Miyako...i can see your paired with your dearly beloved. HERES A VERY SIMPLE REQUEST. PLEASE dont rage when people target tsukiko....its an AG everyone is free to suspect anyone. thats all....

*Looks to the left*

*Sees two violent people who like to kill in Emeralda and TheRazyChan*

*Looks to the right*

*Sees two logical and reasonable people who like to maximize deaths in Ataraxia and raison d'être*

*Looks forward*

*Sees the cute, but psycho yandere Piface314*

Lemme the hell out of here!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']*Looks to the left*

*Sees two violent people who like to kill in Emeralda and TheRazyChan*

*Looks to the right*

*Sees two logical and reasonable people who like to maximize deaths in Ataraxia and raison d'être*

*Looks forward*

*Sees the cute, but psycho yandere Piface314*

Lemme the hell out of here![/QUOTE]

Aker:The only way forward is to cut down a path. IKE! Take them all down!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Yay...it got complicated with a map system -_-

Well, what's the plan this time? :)[/QUOTE]

Aker:Simple. Survive..kill the wolf and win the game.

The plan is a mad dash to claim all the doors. With Teamwork!

But im wondering what that door in the secondary sideroom leads to. The outside perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.