Who would win in a battle of wits?

• Yuuichi

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Kyon

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Okazaki

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
I think it's more of a battle between Okazaki and Yuuichi.

Kyon was pretty witty, but the other two(Although I've only seen the anime) had a lot more opportunities with Makoto and Fuko around.

Ray

无限之剑制
Hmm well okazaki shares some traits from Yuuichi

And clannad and kanon have really good male leads

Ill go with okazaki since I much more knowledge and fully know more about the clannad game and such well I like more cause of the way he handles each girl in their routes which is kinda different from Yuuichi

Since in kyou's he somehow walks the wrong path yet due to his strong will and his affection for her he gains the strength to do what is right and settles everything back to the correct path without trying to hurt anyone's feelings

In Tomoyo After he becomes a worker for society and cares alot about Tomoyo's family always looking whats best for her even at the cost of his ideals. Yet due to this Tomoyo.......

Last edited:

Kenzou

pink spider
I'd say Yuuichi. But just because of what I saw in the Mai arc. He picked up the sword and into no time was able to fight demons. If it were a physical fight I have no doubt that Yuuichi would win based on his experience with Mai.

Then again, Okazaki looked pretty ripped in episode 17.

Well I originally intend this to be a battle of who was more intelligent and witty but what it ended up being is just as awesome.

Ray

无限之剑制
lols but if we are going in depth of them Okazaki has this for sure :D

Anime : Its Yuuichi Okazaki is a nub ><

Gah Kyon is being overshadowed TT