Your favorite video game?

My First PC game, Prince of Persia for DOS.You have an hour to locate and save the princess, armed with only a sword found in the dungeons and only the princess's pet rat as an ally.I challenge Maszrum to find and play this free abandon-ware game and beat it as fast as you can.Then the Monkey Island series for the PC come in a close 2nd, while Pokemon Yellow for the GBC which I thank emulators for.

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
I realized I never actually FULLY beat Star Ocean The Last Hope International. So I popped it back in and realized "wow, this has to be the best game ive played this generation". lol

Hmm I can't choose one so I hope you'll accept a listSuper Mario world on the SNESZelda: A link to the pastZelda: Ocarina of Time for N64 I still play it via Rom on my comp until I get a 3D DS and it's remakeSuper Metroid SNESFinal fantasy Crisis core for psp Don't know just my personal opinion I loved the game Zach > allDisgaea 2 for psp also for some reason I just got really attached to it and being portable made it so much more enjoyable for mePokemon series grew up playing them so it's stuck with me even the current black and white yeah I am a loser.Golden Eye for the N64 was also pretty amazing.Final fantasy tactics Ps1, PSP, GBA versionsFinal fantasy 11 the MMORPG I played it for years it's not that great from today's standers but I loved that game so much back than.Fighters: Blazblue, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Street fighter, Soul CaliberThe fighters include their sequels I just didn't type them out to so this post wouldn't be any bigger :(All I can currently think of maybe I'll just edit if I think of more.

It'd have to be the Heroes of might & magic series for me, and Heroes of might & magic III in particular. I can't even begin to count the hours I sank into that game. So addictive o.o! For anyone who likes turn based strategy, and hasn't played this series yet, I recommend it, even the last one by Ubisoft, which wasn't as good as the previous ones, but still awesome in it's own right.

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
My absolute favorite video game would be a tie between Final Fantasy 7 (my first ever videogame) and Kingdom Hearts. Love them both so much!

I need to add Final Fantasy 14 to my huge list earlier. Personally I love the game even though it's still considered horrible by most people who don't play it.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 37725"']It has to be Crash Bandicoot. I confess my undying love for Crash~ <3[/quote]Crash Bandicoot is epic~<3

[quote name='"Arcsodeus' date=' post: 45087"']Crash bandicoot is fun... yet sometimes is frustrating[/quote]How is it frustrating? ;oCrash helped me stave off boredom when I had to go with my family to wherever uneventful. Aku aku!