Your favorite video game?

This is difficult. Like I posted in the Final Fantasy thread,my favorite in the series has always been FFVI and I've always pointed to it as my favorite game. The problem is that I just can't play it anymore. No matter how many times I try to play through it I just lose interest early on. Can I still call it my favorite game if I'm so thoroughly burned out on it?​
If you go by playtime now you'd swear it has to be Elderscrolls IV:Oblivion since I have both the console and PC versions with all DLC,but I never finish much. I start characters,play for a while,then start over again. I can never accomplish much aside from ancillary sidequests. But on the other hand,Oblivion is not a game you can "finish" since it's open world and I keep going back to that world even in light of similar games. Fallout 3 and Fallout:New Vegas are both running on the same engine and yet neither of them grips me like Oblivion does. But again Oblivion has terrible level scaling and a generic plot compared to Morrowind,but Morrowind is hard to restart since it has a much higher entry difficulty due to being a purer RPG.​
So which is really my favorite,FFVI that I've treasured since I was a child,or Oblivion,the game I keep going back to no matter how often it crashes and how many hours I spend modding it each time I reinstall it? I suck at determining favorites.​