Your country

are you proud of your contry?

• Total voters
[quote name='Graham Aker']Well. It is a democratic government.

Got a complain take it to PM Lee.

I don't do politics[/QUOTE]

It must strike you as odd that a single party has been dominating for the past 40 years, right? It's also curious how the only news you hear about opposition parties and members are about what stupid things they have done. The PAP has been controlling Singapore's mass media, including TV, Radio stations, Newspapers, for the past 40 years, using it as propaganda for their causes. Just look at the papers. When a new member of the PAP is announced, the Straits Times calls him/her a "new face", but when a new member of an opposition party is announced, the Straits Times denounces him/her as a "newbie". Media here is obviously biased. Biased to the core. Singapore has been ranked as one of the worse countries in terms of democracy, losing out to even Cuba, a communist country. Democracy? More like an Oligarchy if you ask me.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Im from the Netherlands and no, Im not at all proud on this country. The government is run by idiots. The people love to bitch about everything while never coming with any solution to a problem, although they also love to bitch on people who do try to solve stuff. They are becoming more and more intolerant towards people, to the point they are voting en masse on a neo fascist party.

Other then that, the Netherlands hasnt really achieved anything worth noticing for at least a 150 years or more.

Yeah, im getting the hell out of this place the moment Im able.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I am not proud of my contry.

Because my contry are infested by insipid, self-absorbed, anti-intellectual, uncivilised savage brutes, which is then reflected to the image of my contry - which is an insignificant, uncharted arid land. The only thing I am proud of is the unbroken eon old customs, funnily though which even the UNESCO has no interest in.

Guys like me are a rarity, let me tell you that, or maybe because I don't live there any more. It's a shame.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[quote name=''[lexus'];79699']Im from the Netherlands and no, Im not at all proud on this country. The government is run by idiots. The people love to bitch about everything while never coming with any solution to a problem, although they also love to bitch on people who do try to solve stuff. They are becoming more and more intolerant towards people, to the point they are voting en masse on a neo fascist party.

Other then that, the Netherlands hasnt really achieved anything worth noticing for at least a 150 years or more.

Yeah, im getting the hell out of this place the moment Im able.[/QUOTE]

^ this ;____; I feel so sad for the massive change over here. Netherlands has been everyone's lapdog for the past 100+ years anyway~

My parents are from Turkey and I have got to say that I am proud of the change that is happening over there. It's nothing like the disgusting corrupt country it was 20 years ago. Of course it still has a looong way to go~ (acknowledging the Armenian genocide, the kurdish 'problem', the huge percentage of analphabets)

Uhum, well...

Canada, lets see....

Nope Im not.. even though its a "safe" and disaster free country, and also has a high economy, its a wannabe America and our government is horrible and a wannabe Bush/Obama <-- not that I have anything against them.. well I do... but anyways!
Because of the government/some people, alot of other countries are gonna start hating Canada like they do with America... Dont worry Im born and raised in America but currently live in Canada, so America is my homeland and dont have anything against America, I love America xD ... but im not proud of them either.... =_=