You wanna what now?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
good question.

Really enjoys being near Kusunoki and sleeping. So I guess its well trained. It doesn't bite although it may or may not listen to anyone besides Kusunoki.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Yes! Look at it! It enjoys sleeping so much and licking its own paw and scratching itself while laying around.
Lazy cat is lazy

Sanae

Staff member
If we were stranded on a deserted island together, and I was on my death bed and there was one cookie (you can replace this with anything.. I has cookie on the brain from Cresty's AG.. lol) left. The cookie is the only morsel of food we have left. You may or may not be able to save me with this cookie, would you take that chance and give the cookie to a dying me ^_^?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Are you a Gundam 00 fan?
did my name gave me away?:wtf:
If we were stranded on a deserted island together, and I was on my death bed and there was one cookie (you can replace this with anything.. I has cookie on the brain from Cresty's AG.. lol) left. The cookie is the only morsel of food we have left. You may or may not be able to save me with this cookie, would you take that chance and give the cookie to a dying me ^_^?
hrum..sorry. But..I would save that morsel of food for me.
The strong survives the weak dies. Thats my policy.
R.I.P

I assure you I will at least bury you properly.:dead:

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, at least your honest and you can eats me for food if you wish ;please; I wouldn't want you to starve :O

Ooh, would you resort to canabalism (sp) if you had to O_O?