WOTF Feedback & Suggestions

Sanae said:
As said here, I didn't mean the Collab one :p I was told by another admin that there was a standstill and they kept having to ask you to take it over/finish it up.

As for not running it by you.. You're on hiatus.. I took that as not bugging you about staff stuff (although, I've been keeping you on details too).. Not asking you about every sing move I make.. I've learned what happens when I do :p

And, wasn't having this discussion here, a pointer that's that what was going to be done :p? So ALL (not just staff) can discuss it as well (y)
Well, since you're back (?), when would you like for this to happen? We can even make it Freestyle, and then when all is done and people decide, you guys can pick back up on the usual trend of themes ^^ I'm good with either, so it doesn't matter to me ^^
That admin is wrong. There has never been a standstill for SOTW.

Anyway, do note that we aren't IMPLEMENTING this format yet. We're TESTING IT. The decision of whether to implement it will be done after the testing. Of course, we will be asking members for their opinions as well.

Asch

Administrator
Staff member
This is big enough for another administrator to intervene, mods should do their work, not mini modding, and administrators should do their work, not interfering with moderators and their sections unless needed, seriously this whole thing is crap. Administrators are interfering way too much in the work of moderators, refrain from that asap, if you think you can handle everything by yourself, then don't have mods, and if you do have mods, let them do what they deem good for their sections, and if you really want to help, you should help after discussing the matter with mods[via PM and other means, not the threads itself].

P.S. I am actually irritated by the mess created here, I mean, a fight between administrator and mods ? Stupidity.

Manga Wolf

Lazy and who cares
This is big enough for another administrator to intervene, mods should do their work, not mini modding, and administrators should do their work, not interfering with moderators and their sections unless needed, seriously this whole thing is crap. Administrators are interfering way too much in the work of moderators, refrain from that asap, if you think you can handle everything by yourself, then don't have mods, and if you do have mods, let them do what they deem good for their sections, and if you really want to help, you should help after discussing the matter with mods[via PM and other means, not the threads itself].

P.S. I am actually irritated by the mess created here, I mean, a fight between administrator and mods ? Stupidity.
Asch summed it up, pretty funny though.
Seems to be a lack of commnication and understanding. If someones not clear you should ask for details. If you feel miubderstood you should clarify.
You lot need to layout the plans so everyone understands so there isn't this confusion.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
I've decided. Just go ahead and do whatever you want. ^_____^ I am not going to interfere anymore. ^____^ Since Blackgold and Sanae has known each other for years, why not just demote me and appoint Blackgold as the new Soul mod? I'm sure the forum will be better in your hands ^__~ Besides, I have reasons too for why I should be demoted.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear gawd, I thought this was a discussing for wheter the new WOTF system was going to work or not, it turned out in a is the admin doing to much ignoring the mods and viceversa discussion.
Bad >.>"

Anways, I have to say I understand the both of you, and I can just feel the frustration and hopelessness as you all wanna solve it between the three of you.

Can I give my idea?

Let all what happened before behind you, like the adult beings you are.
Let's just let Sanae run this WOTF round, it WILL be confusing if someone else takes over now. (Hadriel or Darky can take over the next one again, unless both of your studies are still not done with, then just quiet down and let Sanae or whoever do it.)
For the SOTW round let Darky do her thing, for the next round she can test out the new system aswell.

After that we can first discuss the changes/new systems in the staff thread, THEN ask the members for their opinion, then discuss it in the Staff section again. This to make sure that all staff agree with one another.

To discuss it in the StaffSection, make a whole new thread, we all know how meeting grounds get burried (causing you people to "ignore"(better oversee) eachother)

Can ya all shake hands now? ^^

Dear gawd, I thought this was a discussing for wheter the new WOTF system was going to work or not, it turned out in a is the admin doing to much ignoring the mods and viceversa discussion.
Bad >.>"

Anways, I have to say I understand the both of you, and I can just feel the frustration and hopelessness as you all wanna solve it between the three of you.

Can I give my idea?

Let all what happened before behind you, like the adult beings you are.
Let's just let Sanae run this WOTF round, it WILL be confusing if someone else takes over now. (Hadriel or Darky can take over the next one again, unless both of your studies are still not done with, then just quiet down and let Sanae or whoever do it.)
For the SOTW round let Darky do her thing, for the next round she can test out the new system aswell.

After that we can first discuss the changes/new systems in the staff thread, THEN ask the members for their opinion, then discuss it in the Staff section again. This to make sure that all staff agree with one another.

To discuss it in the StaffSection, make a whole new thread, we all know how meeting grounds get burried (causing you people to "ignore"(better oversee) eachother)

Can ya all shake hands now? ^^
That was kinda the plan already. I discovered that the main problem is that Sanae can't express herself properly, so when she says "IMMA JACK ALL YER SHIT YEA" she actually means "I think I can help because I know how to do it".

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah good, well I'm glad to hear that ^^ now I just hope Sanae and Darkie think so too ^^ it would be a shame to lose any of you, really :)
You all very much try your best and that's all anyone can ever ask of all of you

Manga Wolf

Lazy and who cares
^__^ LOL darky i see what you did there (y)
Nisa I think free ice cream would help cool things down
(y) ^__~
btw *hugs* haven't seen you for a while hope you doing good ^___^
Things seem to be getting sorted now
(y)
Darky just let them test it and members can decide
(y) ^___-
I think hade gets it now with the understanding things, Sanae perhaps doesn't express herself clearly
Btw I wouldn't shake darky's hand...

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
No, I do understand the current situation. I don't really mind having the new suggestion being implemented but really, I've gotten tired of all these.

[MENTION=1387]Manga Wolf[/MENTION] You meanie, what's wrong with my hands? ^_____^

Manga Wolf

Lazy and who cares
Your should talk to Sanae and Hade, you 3 should have a clear outline of whats happening, after that if you have issues discuss it. If you come to disagreement, you should have a cook off, i'll be judge : D or just as members for opinion to solve the problem if needed(y)

SAMMICH... enough sad ^___~

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
@Mangawolf: I c what u did thar, but I'm going to have to ask you to stop.

Anyway, on topic, is there really a need for all this senseless drama? There are other things that we should be focusing our attention on.

The main issue here is this: that if Sanae interferes in everything, it would undermine the sovereignty that Was given to the mods of this section. They're mods of this section for a reason, let them do their duties unless either of them specifically and directly informs you that something or the other can't be carried out. Fine, assign it to another mod. If no one else is available, only then you interfere. Otherwise I see no other reason for this conflict.

Edit: Didn't realize it was already solved.

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
I didn't mean for things to get so hectic. It was just my suggestion to the forum. I'm glad things seem to be settled now.
why not just demote me and appoint Blackgold as the new Soul mod?
I'm not moderator material. I'm to lazy to keep things up to date, and the only time I was ever a mod was over a music download section. All I had to do was upload music really because no one posts in that section. Aside from uploads of course.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Soo I think the discussion is done with ^^

Let's try it out, then make a new thread (solely about if the change was a succes) ????

Coz >.<" this thread became a true mess ^^"