Worst anime you watched?

M

Maszrum

I generally don't watch bad anime (or stuff I suspect that is terrible).I started and never finished Naruto and Naruto Shippuden cause it was kind of retarded and boring. Lucky Star- seriously. I know there are people who love it but I wasn't able to get through 2 episodes. It was so terribly stupid and without sense it's hard to describe.Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. I was curious to watch it cause I've seen tons of gifs and scenes from it in AMVs....yeah. Wasn't able to finish even one episode. The stupidity of it almost gave me seizures. Not to mention my childhood anime nightmare called Yattaman. And don't even make me start about Pokemon....>.<

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
In no particular order...One PieceInuyasha Lucky Star K-On Melancholy of Haruhi KissxSis Bobobobobobobobo! (However many Bo's there are...)Some of these I obviously haven't finished but they make me want to pull my hair out.

all that was metchin up there. *points above, cause I don't want to repeat it* but also, something I wanted to SHOOT MY EARS AND EYES OUT THEN BURN MYSELF cause it was so bad. english dub version of Ouran High School Host Club. the only reason WHY I dare watch it cause my favorite voice actor was the main character, Tamaki Suoh.

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
can't even remember anymore... cause i deleted it before even finishing the first episode...what was it again... hmmm FF-unlimited i think

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
I heard Green Green is bad. I dislike DragonBall.. I didn't like melancholy of haruhi suzumia, and many othersBut there were 2 animes that really made me feel horrible.#2 horrible: One Piece. I watched the Intro, I turned it off. That was like teletubbies on speed. I really can't respect that anime series, despite what people say.#1 horrible anime series so far: Air Master.
Do not confuse it with "Air" ! that series is my favorite.​
(Detailed critics below for those who wanna know why I avoid this anime - supporters beware)
Air Master is the most ridiculously brain-deaf pretentious piece of..In all respect to whose who actually watch it, I have to state its cons:I don't even remember the intro, and that might be just as well.All the anime women were ugly as heck. They looked like some kind of half-manly big-shoulders, huge legs, totally screwed proportions and muscular boobs that actually looked manly :sick:. I didn't know this was possible.The drawing art is lame in my opinion, but not horrible.And I find out that the heroine of the series, is a woman (or man, judging the way she's drawn
) wearing a skirt and a weird sweater, that jumps into the air and rotates sideways, flipping in random directions, as her Main Power Attack thing or something.. And then she's challenged by some Hucha Lucha spanish wrestler dumbo who roars like a moron, landing on the ground from a tall building, stupid voice acting, stupid lines, stupid personality, and somehow is supposed to challenge this girl whose power is to spin-ballette-flip-circle-stuff in the air..:wallbash:
I'm actually not entirely sure whether One Piece or Air Master is the worst anime, as I haven't watched as much as a scene from One Piece, but Air Master haunted me in every way imaginable. :sad:

LoL, BoBoOBOoboOBoOBoOboO is supposed to be stupidly-random. Which I know *some* people who like those kind of shows/movies. (Personally, I don't) But, yeekno. :pI would have to add Bravo Girls up there, because of its stupid characters/storyline. =/

Dragonaut : The Resonance
Twenty years prior to the story's beginning, an asteroid headed for Earth destroys Pluto. Due to Pluto's destruction, the asteroid, which is dubbed Thanatos, becomes temporarily stagnant in Pluto's orbit. Now, in order to avoid Earth's impending destruction, the International Solarsystem Development Agency (ISDA) works on the "D-Project", and secretly creates weapons called "Dragons" after finding a dragon egg under the ocean. However, they soon find out that the asteroid is not their only threat, as powerful, destructive dragons from Thanatos appear on Earth.After witnessing what looks like a murder by a strange creature, Jin Kamishina, a lonely 18-year-old boy who lost his family in a shuttle accident two years ago, gets involved with the ISDA and their efforts to battle the dragons from Thanatos. Helping him is Toa, a mysterious girl who saves him from falling to his death after the creature attacks him. As they delve deeper into the mysteries of the dragons, they encounter new friends and enemies, and also develop a closer relationship.
The series focus is the connection between Dragons and their Masters, and like the sub that I watched (till the end of the series) the subber heartfully said that he never wished the Power of Love to fail more than ever.Plus the utter chaos of female front bumpers jiggling and ranging from loli small and D to H. (notice the "and", as throughout the series, no female has regular breast sizes)*Editted as I just learned what DFC meant...

I would have to say that the worst thing i watched and finished was FutakoiI'd say gets the worst spot for having absolutely no plot and the characters were just unlikable.

I don't remember the worst ones names, 'cause I delete them right away xDBut the one I watched and I know they're bad are:Zero no Tsukaima (I know lots of people like it, but it got on my nerves how that damn boy could be a slave >.<)Gravitation (I read it and loved it, downloaded the anime and got really disappointed)Itazura na Kiss (same as Zero no Tsukaima, but about the stupid girl)Midori no Hibi (the story is just... not likable >.<)Shugo Chara (sugar + rainbow + more sugar and rainbow >.< it's just TOO MUCH O.O)those are the ones that come to mind right now...

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Ive never had any super bad experiences with anime but... Naruto. The amount of filler in that show is pretty incredible.Also Bleach they had filler arcs after filler arcs. But the worst anime I can think of is Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and I dont even really know why I just could never get into it.

I'm going to be hated by a few people for this, but I thought FLCL was consistently terrible. I regret falling for the hype and watching that overrated piece of crap.Next to that, also bobobobobo thingy, I saw one or two episodes, and it made me cringe.

[quote name='"Bwj90' date=' post: 37571"']I'm going to be hated by a few people for this, but I thought FLCL was consistently terrible. I regret falling for the hype and watching that overrated piece of crap.Next to that, also bobobobobo thingy, I saw one or two episodes, and it made me cringe.[/quote]Yea your right, i hate you now.. lol jkpersonally i've loved FLCL, i watched it before i even knew wat anime was and i still think its one of the best ive seen.. but to each their own... :cool:uhh i would have to say:El Cazador de la Bruja - (the plot had no direction and wouldve been better if they just skipped right to the end, though the characters were alright).Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo ( obvious reasons)Kekkaishi - (I just thought it was plain boring, the main character looks stupid as well)One Piece - (boring)

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Kiss X Sis or whatever it's called...it's just ecchi, which i don't mind as long as it has a plot but this doesn't have much of one also Lucky Star, not my cup of coffee at all~