Worst Anime ever?

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
I don't really like YuruYuri.. Dogakobo really tried so hard to make this anime into another K-On but failed miserably.. The only good thing about it is that the yuri-ness isn't shady and stuff like K-On so I guess that's a small plus..

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
From what I saw, Cosprayers, Lord of Lords Ryu Knight and Tokyo Mew Mew were quite bad. The latter 2 went the easy way and copied the clichés and stereotypes of making anime. The first one was just... bad.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
CRAZEH247 said:
Mars of Destruction.
I totally forgot about that anime, it was horrible lol.

I'm surprised that several people are saying DB/Z since it's iconic and countless anime rip ideas/concepts from it. Well to each their own.

Naruto Shippuden worst crap ever in history filled with clichés and dragged out explanations the battles makes me wanna cry and the quality........<.< id rather watch old Mech animes with repeated transformation scenes that would have had them killed instantly in reality and i hate those kind of scenes, But Shippuden is worse!!! (yes there are a few rare good moments but damn RARE TT^TT)

Was gonna say school days... but then i seen somebody mentioned Naruto... which reminded me of how much i hate it... so Naruto gets the vote for me

Sentress

Urban Cinderella
Hmm.. seems like a lot of people hates Naruto. Well I don't. In fact I think it's not that bad. Its very entertaining, but the makers just tend to drag the episodes and fills it up with nonsense fillers. But I still think there are still worse anime than Naruto. ^^;

If I have to vote for the worst anime, it would have to be Seikon no Qwaser. >_>;