World of Magic Character Creation

Create your character for the World of magic RolePlay in this thread. Remember to follow this sheet or your character wont be accepted, you must also be descriptive...I will NOT post my own character yet because I need to configure some stuff with it and other

Here is the sheet:

Name:
Race:
Class:
Religion:
Born:
Appearance: (Description or picture)
Bio/History:
Color: (what color your character posts will be in)
Skills/Abilities:

You ARE allowed to make other classes and races than the ones enlisted in the main RolePlay thread, but you are NOT allowed to make it an godly or overpowered race/class

Name: Citty
Race: Vampire
Class: S-Class Monster (Vampire)
Bust: D's in human and DD's when vampire
Height: 5'9"
Religion: Atheist
Personality: Human: Innocent, cute, cuddly and lovely | Vampire: Evil, bloodthirsty, a real monster
Appearance:
Human:

Vampire:

History: Her past when she was younger than 8 years of age is unknown, she doesn't know anything about it herself and no one have told her, she have been going on human elementary and middle school, she also had to attend a human high school. She is in fact one of the mightiest monsters in the world, a vampire. There are very few vampires left and she being one of them is a critical thing if her senses is awakened, she got a cross (rosary) hanging from a kind of collar around her neck which makes sure she stays in her human form all the time, she can't remove the sealing cross herself but any other human can, monsters are just not able to remove it. She was being picked on during middle school and she is hoping that people are nicer at high school.

Abilities/Skills:

Blood sucking: The main skill for all vampires is their long fangs which they use to suck blood with, and of course Citty uses this when she is in danger or when she needs to feed.

Speed: Her speed is incredibly, she uses this if she knows she will lose a battle and have to keep herself a live.

Strength: Her kicks and punches can send other monsters and humans flying a couple of meters away!

Ray

无限之剑制
Name: Ray
Race: Human
Class: Faker
Religion: Athesist
Personality : Lazy easy going loves food and nice. Berserk mode : Evil lustful , high ego , insanity
Appearance: (Description or picture)
Bio/History:
Color: Red
Skills/Abilities:
Tracing
The special power of a faker allows one to recreate the same exact image of what every the enemy has thats consider of non flesh. though used to create a weps only.

Healer
When consider a faker he has been able to use magic since faking objects is teated as a spell so he can heal himself or his allies used when they are injured.

Setting Sky
The true power of a faker which allows control of all elements of nature within his magic created field an ideal battlefield. Unable to last more then enough for one strike of power.
Berserk version : Lasts longer but takes away everything of the user and kills him after.

I'll add pic and bio if it passes.