Wolf Mountain RP

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sathre opened her eyes just in the moment Cornelia fired the shots. She looked above her into the limb and felt the explosion piercing the limb.
The limb shatered and vanished. The hole in her shoulder was still bleeding as she got up. And moved a few steps back carefully. She searched the battlefield with her eyes,looking for Cornelia.
When she noticed her. Sathre raized her not injured hand to her head and saluted in a common demon way. Giving Cornelia a big grin.

Then she turned around and summoned her demon again. The demon took over and she made a deep scary roar. And once again joined the battle. "A demon never quits!" Sathre thought to herself.

Sigma on the other hand. Was still following humans. When Sathre got hurt Sigma whined and rolled on his side on the floor. He could feel his master's pain.
He needed pats. So he got up went to the human man and raized a paw with a sad and scared face. With big cute eyes he stared at the human man. "Pet me!I need fondles! am scared!".
Sigma tryed to tell that to the human. So he sat down in front of him and gave his paw to him...

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet looked with big eyes at the lycan, he introduced himself as the big boss of the place. So, Violet concluded, that if the other creatures show to be trustworthy he would too and the other way around. What she had seen till now didn't really make her feel like any of the others were trustworthy. She kept an eye at the talking riffle. Sure, she heard it say that it would shush up, but that didn't make her trust the thing all of a sudden. She knew it could talk now and by it being silent won't take away that knowledge from her.
The lycan wanted them to follow him. Violet looked questioning at David and carefully followed the leader of the mountain when David mentioned her to follow him. So she tugged her little sister along up to the summit. when all of a sudden the weird small little creature stopped David. Violet turned around almost emmediately. SHe hadn't seen the creature sneaking up to them and she surely wouldn't take another step if David didn't do that either. The creature sat down in front of the man with big sad eyes and Violet heard her sister squeel and run to the little creature. Panic took over Violet when she saw Lara touch the little creature. Violet's mouth was wide-open in a silent cry, but nothing happened when Lara touched the creature and petted it. "It's just sad and lonely, Violet. Look, it won't harm me. It just needs some attention. Don't you, little one? You miss your master, don't you?" Lara gave the creature a hug and Violet pushed the creature out of Lara's hands. "It's a weird creature! It might be dangerous!" "You're exaggerating things, sister... Don't whine and trust me for a bit, okay?" Violet blinked away her tears of fear for her little sister and then bravely nodded. "I trust you, I just don't trust that thing." Violet accepted that Lara carried the thing around, but surely did not stop looking at it. For now, that creature formed the biggest danger around her sister.

Lily kill me off if you think your chara wouldnt do and say that lol but I felt weird if she didnt say anything seeuing the cute creature again XD

Cornelia and the SCTS

Cornelia was shooting her bow, which began to impact on the limbs of the creature, making them brittle to the touch, while the SCTS was trying to hold the fire demon in place. Cornelia placed her bow to her back, and took out her lance, her signature move was coming ahead. SHe spun the lance in her hand and struck the other arm of the deformed creature, causing that his arm being pierced and destroyed. At the same time, there was a raging rain of fireballs and stones that came from the ninja lycans hidden in the forest

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba
He
Kiba continued to move ahead, looking back to make sure that the people were following him. He noticed that Violet got scared and he walked up to her. Little miss, do not worry. Nobody will ever harm you in this lands. It is prohibited. As he said this, he petted her head and continued moving. Soon enough, the party crossed the invisible barrier, which made the surroundings change. instead of being surrounded by pine trees and snow, they were surrounded by a prairie with flowers and evergreen trees. It was hot too. This is the real Wolf Mountain. He said proud as he walked towards the cave. Your rooms have been prepared. Do you like having furniture made of gold, or would you rather prefer another material? I heard humans like gold...He kept silent for a second. I also informed the merchants to give you anything you request, for I will pay them all with the currency here... Here we use iron ore as currency

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet almost jumped into the air when the deep voice of the lycan started to talk to her. "Little miss, do not worry. Nobody will ever harm you in this lands. It is prohibited." She looked at him narrowing her eyes when he patted her head. SHe didnt believe his words, everybody in here looked dangerous to her. And why would they listen to some big lycan? H might be the leader, but not every human listens to their government and there was even a war going on in here. Yeah, right. Nobody would harm her. She made a mental note that it was real suspicious to say that in the middle of a war.
She had grabbed one hand of her little sister. With the other one Lara was still taking care of the weird creature. It really didn't harm her yet, not even glared at Lara and it seemed to be quite at ease under Lara;s hands, but she still didn't trust the thing. Her other hand was clenched to the t-shirt of the only other human being in the whole mountain. Atleast Violet really started to believe that the three of them were the only human beings around.Violet was watching the creature that Lara held close and when she suddenly got really hot. To her suprise her surroundings had changed completly. She immediately stopped walking and stared at the surroundings. Alarms bells went off, this really wasn't good... Not only the beings in here we're supernatural, even the mountain itself. She wanted to get out of here. Lara on the other hand seemed to be amazed by the whole change.

"This is the real Wolf Mountain. Your rooms have been prepared. Do you like having furniture made of gold, or would you rather prefer another material? I heard humans like gold...He kept silent for a second. I also informed the merchants to give you anything you request, for I will pay them all with the currency here... Here we use iron ore as currency"
Gold? Golden Furniture? This place was completly nuts. This Lycan should know that asking if they wanted golden furniture would probably be the same as asking him if he wanted furniture of iron ore. She sadly sighed, what she wanted was a home for her and her little sister, a place where she would be save. Not some magical place, magical could never be good, in whatever book or movie you read or watch, magic always has a dark side. Violet really didn't want to encounter that.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sigma snuggled to a warm human child.
She picked him up. And took him with her. She reminded him of his Mistress when she was in good mood.
He cuddled to her.
The other human child still smelled of fear. She was afraid. So Sigma decided to ignore her as best he could.He looked up to human girl holding him. And singed for her. As they entered the cave.
The lycan was still there. And Sigma couldn't really reach to his mistress when she was in her demon form.
So he relaxed in the childs arms and fell asleep.

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
"I'm walking towards the summit of an enchanted mountain, need I say more? How long do you suppose it would take for us to reach it? I'm afraid I have a bit of a time limit." Keith had no answer to that, he knew they were getting closer with every step they took, but how far away were they in reality? He chose wisely not to reply at all.

"Um, sorry Keith, but I'm with Kaos. I'd rather get up there as soon as possible..." His gaze now shifted to Ayame. Looks like there was no stopping less he wanted to go alone, which he didn't. If father was really up there... he couldn't do it. He clenched his fists and bit his lip.

"Come on Keith, nothings going to happen..." He sincerely hoped she was right. Maybe he was just being a scaredy cat over all this. He nodded at her, smiling and began walking once more. He dared say nothing, not trusting his voice to be one with his refound courage.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
(its been a loong time.How many days have pass? oh well Imma just start of randomly)

*throd throd throd*

Rygas searched and searched.It was futile, no matter how he search the mountain base there just wasn't a sign of any cave or an entrance to one.

"dam it! That old fart. How dare he deceive me!"

Rygas was frustrated. He felt that he had been cheated. Little does he know that in order to find the entrance one must first have slain the "keeper"(its alright to make random monsters that does not affect your stories right?). A elusive hound that dwells the mountain. Many lives but few have ever met one.

Rygas continued higher up the mountain to search for clues..

(is there like a place to rest? Or anyone wanna join me up for some dog hunting?)

David heard a whine, and as he looked down, he saw the odd creature from before (who he presumed belonged to the demon-woman) crawl up to him with a scared face. It stared at him, weeping. At the same time, another loud roar echoed through the forest. The creature raised its paw up at him.

(So what does this pokemon thing want?)

Wait, what? David looked around. He thought he heard Serj talk.

(I am talking, stupid!)

How? David wondered.

(Telepathy. I thought it would be cool so I retconned it into the story.)

It was an odd feeling, hearing Serj talking to him in his head, but David didn't mind, as long as it didn't scare the girls any further. David saw Lara walking up to the creature. She bent down, touching its head with her small hands. It seemed to enjoy her touch. A few feet behind her, Violet stood aghast at her little sister. She ran up to Lara, pulling her sleeve tightly, and then her hands made a flurry of movements, trying to express what she was trying to say.

"Little miss, do not worry," Kiba reassured Violet, walking up to her and patting her head softly. "Nobody will ever harm you in this land. It is prohibited."

As he turned around to go, Lara picked up the creature in her hands. It was large, but apparently light, since David didn't see her having any trouble carrying it despite her petite frame. Kiba began walking, and the girls followed. David followed behind them.

So, what do you think of them? He asked Serj in his head.

(The three of them? The big guy is fine, but he's scary when he gets mad. Don't get him mad, yeah. The unicorn is pretty weird, but she's fine. As for the girls... the little one seems nice and brave, but the older one... she's going to need to acclimatize herself to this situation if she wants to survive.)

David heard Serj snicker in his head. What? He asked.

(Nothing. Just that, there's so many characters in this RP, yet we've only seen half of them.)

What does that mean? I don't get it.

(Deal with it. :coool:)

The group walked up the mountain again. David helped carry the girls when there was difficult terrain to cross. Soon, he saw the shimmering wall he had seen earlier when he turned back, with the evergreen forest beyond. This time, he walked through it with the rest of the group, and was surprised to feel the temperature rise and the humidity return.

"This is the real Wolf Mountain," Kiba proclaimed proudly as he led the group. He walked towards the entrance of a large brightly-lit cave. "Your rooms have been prepared," he said. "Do you like having furniture made of gold, or would you rather prefer another material? I heard humans like gold..."

(Gold! Golden rooms! $_$)

"Wooden furniture will do just fine," David replied.

:)wtf::ahhh:)

"I also informed the merchants to give you anything you request, for I will pay them with all the currency here," Kiba added. "Here we use iron ore as currency."

(What? What is this, Minecraft?)

"Well," David said. "Firstly, could we three get some food? We've been walking for a good part of the day, and I'm sure Violet and Lara are hungry."

I understand Said Kiba as he made a click on his fingers and several small fairies went moving from the grape vines surrounding the cave towards the inside. There were some sounds inside, while the fairies changed the furniture of a room to wood. There you go. You have a room filled with ebony wood furniture. I prepared beds for you three, a lamp completely functional on fairy magic. There is also an academy of magic inside the cave, which is a fortress. The lycans who were working on a tall structure soon came to visibility. Follow me He said as he entered the cave.I will give you food and water and the explanations you need

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Kaos:

Kaos nodded at the two and continued to walk up the mountain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace:

Ace gave a smirk to Cronic. "Oh, Crony-boy, you know I won't let loose what I know so easily, it's spoils the surprise. If you really want to know what happened to your old-man, meet my man up top. He's also investigating, along with your sister and the rest of his motley crew." Ace said. The moment Cronic looks away from Ace is the moment he and the pool table vanishes without a trace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc Ripper, Marlene, and Eva/Kagemaru and Chamillion:

Eventually, without following Kiba, the Trio met the pair who already made it up top. Kagemaru was sipping tea from a ceramic cup while Chamillion was drinking beer from the bottle, both appear to have brought these with them. "Ah, welcome, care to join this little tea party?" Chamillion asked. "How did you...?" Marlene asked. "Climbed." Chamillion said. "Wha-uh-yea-bu-....you know what fine." She said in response clearly confused at the given answer. "Why are you two standing there drinking to a stupor in the middle of a battlefield?" She then asked. "Our ordrs are to stay and wait for further instructions. I don't know about you, but I'd rather stick to the boss' good side." Chamillion said. "Then you robably shouldn't be drinking." Eva calmly countered. Chamillion ignored her, not finding anything to say for that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saarske:

He just continued running, He eventually found the cave that Kiba led his guests to. But this didn't concern him, He jumped on top of the cave, and began running upward.

"My man up top...? ...Saarske... Looks as though if I want answers, I need to haul myself up to the Summit. Let's hope there's nothing there to stop me from flying all the way up." Cronic said, raising one hand in front of his face, and closing his eyes for a few seconds, then swung his arm to his side as a pair of angel-demon hybrid wings shot out of his back. "Bear with me Eva. I'm on my way." Cronic said to himself, spreading his wings, then launched skyward, flying towards the summit as fast as he were able.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Lara looked from the creature within her arms towards her sister. Her sister still looked like she was on the verge of a breakdown. Lara smiled brightly at her, to falter her discomfort even slightly. The little creature in her arms looked very content, she giggled when the creature began singing. “What is your name, little one” She asked him softly even though she knew he couldn’t speak. She was so immersed with cuddling the creature that she didn’t pay any attention to what Kiba was telling them. She heard bits and snippets.. something about golden furniture?.. She looked up in confusion. “So this is the place where the magical live?” She muttered.

She noticed that the little creature had fallen asleep in her arms, she made a soft cooing noise. It was just so cute! She was happy that the little one didn’t weigh much in her arms, or she would have had a problem. She looked up towards David, the other human man, the one who had tried to protect them before. David almost reminded her of their fa-.. eh. What was she thinking. A slump formed in her throat thinking about her father. Her mood faltered and she softly stroked the creature behind it’s ears absentmindedly.

“Food would be.. very nice” She said lastly, noticing finally how much she was starving and was certain her sister felt the same way. Knowing her sister though, Violet would have never said it. Not even in sign language.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet didn't care wht amterial their room would be made of as long as it was THEIR room, she was not going to get seperated from her sister. She was at ease when she heard that they'd get a wooden room and that they had to share it with the other human. She'd make sure that she'd be in the same bed as ehr sister too though, so she could be as close as possible to protect her. He then asked for food and Violet smiled satisfied, she felt hungry and she was sure her little sister would be hungry aswell, they hadn't eaten much when they sat down a while back, before the whole mountain changed into a dangerzone. She patted her little sister on the back for being brave enough to talk to the giantic mystical creature Kiba and followed after him as soon as David started to follow Kiba aswell. Explanations would be nice, but Violet was affraid that it would all seem like a fairytale gone wrong to her.

Keith didn't say anything in reply, but nodded and smiled a bit before continuing up the mountain. It seemed that he was still a bit unsure, but Ayame was glad that he still trusted them enough to go with them.

Ayame continued to just look at the scenery around them, and before long, they had reached the summit. She had begun to doubt if the summit was really as beautiful as her friends had said. After all, the walk up the mountain had been breath-taking. But compared to the summit, it was no where near as beautiful. The summit was dazzling, you could see the whole mountain from up there.

“Humph, told you the summit's view was magnificent! And you doubted...” Lacy sniffled, feigning hurt feelings. Ethan just stood there and smirked. Ayame was glad that her friends were back to usual selves now.

“Well I'm sorry, Lace.” Ayame replied, smiling, still staring at the view in front of her. “But you were right; it is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.”

Xiga

Samerka was scared. More scared than she had been ever in her life before. Something was really strange with this whole thing, the mountain and it's surroundings. War was in the air, and even though she couldn't identify it, she knew it was there. From a far distance she could see smoke rising and immediately her thoughts went over to the shining purple light that for less than a few hours ago lit up the sky around the forest. It scared her but some how she found it intriguing. It reminded her of the boy who taught her basic magic and his colorful explosion devices. (aka Fireworks)

She started moving again, upwards, while drifting away into deep thought. That was where the boy had said that she could find a master. One better than him, and more loyal. At first she had questioned him, asking why he couldnt help her, whining about having to do something hard and tiredful, and then when he asked if she couldn't do it, Samerka folded and immediately rushed to the opportunity to prove the boy wrong. With a grin she had started off her new adventure to Wolfs Mountain. At first the trip had been fun. She was happy to get moving, determined to prove her master wrong. After all she had done it before, when she overpowered him in the latest swordfight that they had after he trained her. So upwards it was, to fulfill her mission of wrongproving.

Stupid. I can do that too! Yes I can! She argued with herself in her head, imagining the boys voice in counteractive replies as she walked. No, you arent brave enough. And not experianced enough obviously since you whined like a baby, two minutes ago! She made a face, the same one who she had made at the boy the last time she saw him. She sticked out her tongue and looked crosseyed at the nothingness in front of her when suddenly all hell broke loose.

A spear of some kind flung at her like the attack of a snake, without warning and hit her right wing Only to vaporize a few minutes later. A silent scream left her lips as she could feel the impact, The tears streaming down her face, as the injurie sent a shock-wave of pain through her right shoulder and made her wing go limp.

She was so close to the top and all of a sudden she was under attack!? Why hadn't she listened to her surroundings.. Why could they attack her!? Why did she even leave the place she called home to start with?
Samerka's fear and anger merged together with a semi conscious shocked state rather quickly as she tried to attack whatever had attacked her first. She rushed towards the shadow in front of her, it holding an evil grin upon what seemed to be its face, and laughing a dark laughter. Quickly it moved away from the scene and blindly Samerka followed, her sword now unsheathed and tightly gripped in her hands. She ran, swiftly avoiding the stocks and stones, used to being on the grown, still not aware of how to use her wings. Not that using them now would be an option anyway.

She ran and ran, the snow getting thicker around her, and her wing dragging after her, as the shadow struck once more. This time it scratched up a long sore on her left arm, however compared to the last injure she barely took notice to it. Blinded by rage she was determined to catch the shadow that was tormenting her. She ran and ran, and the closer she got to it the steeper it became.. Till all of a sudden it was plane. A heat wave struck her and she froze in her steps.Grass. There was grass and a smell, so sweet, all around her. For a second she paused in her pursuit and looked around. Was she dead? No there it was, the shadow once more. Well three to be precise, and above one of them a weird looking ooze cam out of its back, as if it was trying to break lose from chains, or something similar. That was surely it, her attacker. Blinded by anger now, she rushed towards the figure, a young boy and jumped over him aiming for the figure above with her vibraswiord high in her hands. Her night vision helped her seeing the creature, however the exotic eyes didn't help her see what was comming next.

The shadow monster wasn't physical, and she crashed right through it on the other side. Shocked once more she could feel the effects of exhaustion taking its toll on her. What was three figures a minute ago, was now three humans. Two boys, which one the creature was chained to. And one girl.
Wide eyed she stared at the figures, the fear starting to show in her eyes, and the trembling muscles. The tears were still streaming over her pitch black skin and it was clear that she was in poor condition. However before anyone could have expected she charged the group once more, now aiming for the boy with the creature attached to it. Die!! You are dumb!! Why did you hit me you stupid thing!! She thought angerly as she swung her sword at him her wings spread and her tail whipping through the air.

She swung her sword at her attacker once, and then she rushed towards the girl-looking thing. She was next, even if she missed her first target. She would win this!

Keith, much like Ayame, was amazed at the sight. It was just so... breathtaking. All his worries seemed to slip off of his mind for the time being as he gazed at the new world before him with shining eyes. "It's... so amazing."

However, "shocked" was the word Keith would've described the state of emotion he felt as he felt his left arm throb once more and something... no, someone leap over him. No doubt they tried to surprise assault the revenant but when he looked at what exactly had tried to do such, the shock kicked in. Skin as dark as the blackest night, feathery wings, a tail and glinting eyes. And she... was so small, his age at most. Calm suddenly took over him as he studied her. Fear, tears, trembling all over... she looked so beaten. He was about to step forth and just... craddle the poor being in his arms or something, until she leapt at him, sword poised to attack.

His left arm suddenly shot forward, grabbing the blade without fear of pain or injury, halting its advancement with strength a boy his age could not possess. Taking a deep breath, he took a step and leaped, pushing the sword aside simultaneously and as gently as he could, pinning her to the ground.

What was she? Why did she attack him? Did she see the monster too? All those questions running about in his head he blurted out: "Please...! Calm down, I don't want to fight or hurt you...! Please..." He whispered the last word so low only she could hear, sounding so sorry and so full of regret for what he'd done.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sathre's blade lightly slashed into one of the creatures shoulder but she quickly pulled it out.Blood gushed from it's wound.It grunt and turned and quickly started to run away from Sathre.
Sathre smiled with a demon pleasure.She went after him. She spread her wings and raised up in the air,following the creature as it was hobbling on the battlefield.
She trew one of her falcons at it. Aiming for the creatures head. But she missed and her falcon crashed into the soil a few inches from it.
Sathre made an angry roar and grabbed her head with both hands while rapidly flapping her wings in order to stay at the same spot. "So angry!" Sathre hissed to herself.
She had to calm down. So she took a big breath. And she glowered while the creature was running away. She let it run a bit more,watching it from afar and flew after it silently.
The hunt was still ongoing. It was moving slowly and it seems it stoped. She waited for that moment with great patience.She rushed him from the air. And landed on top of him.
While thrusting her falcon in the creatures back. It died. She was still in daze looking at it. But then she snapped back into the reality.
"Need to look for..eh...someone" she mumbled to herself. She looked up and flew again.
She was searching for the Valkyra. And she foumd her after a few moments. She landed beside her and silently observed Cornelia in action.

Sigma was still sleeping. His paws where moving. Cos of a dream he had. And his ears twiched in a cute way. His little snout was also moving. It made him look funny.
But he was so deeply in his dream. he was running around the meadow. Happily. Catching butterflys.

Xiga

Samerka suddenly found herself thrown back onto the ground, pinned down by the monster-boy and disarmed from her sword. His strength was no where normal and neither was that... Thing behind him. And now she was about to get devoured by him. It wasn't my fault. She pleaded in thought. The shade chased me... He was the one who started it...! You started it!! Meanie..! She glared. She had promised the boy at home to be safe, and now she had failed him, more than once... But it wasn't her fault..! Her eyes were wide open as tears streamed down her face running along the featherline of her cheeks, and silent sobs pulsed through her ans she stared at the creature with a stern face, refusing it to see her fear in her face. She just layed there, untill she suddenly remembered.

The gun.
She still had the old gun attached to her hip and she immediately flinched by the thought then she went to a counter attack, trying to reach it. Somehow she got her knee up under the boy and she thrashed out, trying to kick him off her with her clawed feet. GET OFF ME!!! It was YOUR FAULT!!!

After she reached for her gun as she stood up on shaky legs, and took aim at the boy. Then the other boy, and the girl and back to the other boy. She took aim and shot, but at the creatyre above the boy. Its not killable?!?
Then she aimed the boy again, and pulled the trigger.

Seeing her take out the gun set Keith on alarm, taking a wary step away from her. Melee weapons he could take, but bullets? No way. He prepared to leap to the side as he took aim, only to release a breath of relief as she shot at the revenant. She was still scared of it, that's all... In a moment of naïvety and stupidity, he allowed himself to relax, thinking she had stopped.

All went silent.

His ears hadn't even registered the gunshot as he felt both his arms fall to his sides, like puppets cut off of their strings. He couldn't feel his left arm at all anymore. The intense cold from his chest spread over as he felt his wide eyes slowly close, his eyelids as heavy as lead. He took a staggering step back, then a few more, past Kaos and Ayame. The blood ran down his chest, his white shirt beneath the coat now dyed crimson.

Admist all the madness, the revenant floated still.
Admist all the madness, it watched.
Admist all the madness, it bid its time
Admist all the madness, the sound of a chain link breaking went unheard, the gunshot's ring in the air muffling it.

Keith was just as stunned as Ayame was at the summit's view. Both stood admiring the beauty of the mountain when the most unexpected thing happened. Out of nowhere, a shadow tried to jump at the Keith's reverent. But of course, this didn't work, the reverent wasn't a material thing that could be attacked. The shadowy figure passed through the reverent, landing in a heap on the ground. The figure had extremely dark skin, wings, and bright, scared eyes. The girl looked like she'd attack them at any moment, looking at them while trembling with fear, as if they were going to hurt her. Tears were beginning to fall from her eyes, she looked so afraid that Ayame couldn't help but forget all of the danger she posed.

Ayame began walking towards her when the girl suddenly charged at them. Her sword was out and she aimed it at Keith, swinging it blindly. Keith looked calmly at her, then grabbed the sword and pushed the girl to the ground. The girl didn't say anything, but started crying again, fearful of dying. Then, like before, she suddenly changed in attitude and kicked Keith off of her, grabbing a gun and aiming it at all three of them. Then she fired her gun.

Keith looked alarmed when he saw the gun, but relaxed a bit when she tried attacking his reverent again. Ayame was frozen in fear. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET OUT OF THERE, JUST CAUSE SHE DIDN'T SHOOT YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU WON'T BE THE NEXT TARGET!!” Ayame screamed silently at Keith, unable to voice the words, her mouth gaping like a fish out of water. Then, just as Ayame had feared, the girl turned and fired her gun at Keith. Blood began streaming down his white shirt as he staggered backwards, his eyes showing just how surprised he was.

Ayame just stood there, beyond words as she noticed Keith's life force, his soul, slowly moving. He was dying.

She couldn't believe her eyes at what she was seeing, Ayame had seen this happen before with her parents. “Oh God... Oh my gosh...” she blubbered, tears streaming down her eyes. No...” she whispered as she staggered towards Keith.