Winter 2010 Animes!!!

I think your right. Also though I have mentioned it else where the season 3 of Black Lagoon will be out in December I think and the next part of the manga will be in January. either that or switch around the months

devon

Manga Fan
Katanagatari and Qwasar of Stigmata. Seriously, any dude that draws power from sucking titties is alright with me.

That's about it.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
looks like there are a few i might take a look at in there. might give me something else to do during the holidays

*sigh* I'm not looking forward to any of those anime....I'm just so picky. I haven't been able to stomach most of the new animes coming out in the last few yeras because they are just not to my taste.....*sigh* I wish they would make another season of Natsume Yuujinchou....

Plus, some of the descriptions for the up-coming animes just make me cringe...."draws his power from breast milk"...........WHA!!!! *gags*

I've seen a few of them, i must say Anime is taking a furn from more action focus to more of an ecchi focus, but i'm not going to complain much, jiggling boobs and badass fights keeping me happy

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I'm watching Dance in the Vampire Bund, Baka to Test..., Ladies vs. Butlers, and Omamari Himari this season and they're ok I guess.

I'm more interested in the ongoing series Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fairy Tail, and Railgun.

Fairy Tail bores the crap out of me. It's popularity is profound, although the Ending theme is awesome, badass and epic.

Just watched the first two eps of Katanagari and I'm unsure what to make of it.

I love my samurai epics, you know, the one with swords. Can't say i'm going to enjoy this, besides one of the twelve weapons are a pair of pistols, seriously.