Who thinks Orochimaru is Micheal Jackson?

Who thinks Orochimaru is Micheal Jackson?

• I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who's Micheal Jackson?

• Who's Orichimaru?

• Total voters
It may sound strange, but just look at the similarities. He has a seemingly frail body, extremely pale skin, he keeps a suspiciously obedient male sidekick, Kabuto (Bubbles), and is highly interested in another young boy, Sasuke. You make the call!!!

Nori

It may sound strange, but just look at the similarities. He has a seemingly frail body, extremely pale skin, he keeps a suspiciously obedient male sidekick, Kabuto (Bubbles), and is highly interested in another young boy, Sasuke. You make the call!!!
Exactly!

He really reminds me of Gene Simmons more than Micheal Jackson.

That was just a retarded internet joke that got out of hand. Kinda like sasuke and his "finding emo" jokes about his arcs and calling him an emo in general.

It may be old, but a thread for it was non existent on this forum......so I made it.
Did it need a thread? I think most people associated with naruto and message boards have been acquainted with it on more than one occasion.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ July 21, 2007, 12:13 AM) [snapback]9110[/snapback]</div>
Did it need a thread? I think most people associated with naruto and message boards have been acquainted with it on more than one occasion.[/b]
And why should I care about such things exactly?....o yea i shouldnt..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 20, 2007, 11:13 PM) [snapback]9109[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ July 20, 2007, 2:56 PM) [snapback]9083[/snapback]
This joke is so old, I can see it making someone cry before it making them laugh. = \[/b]
It may be old, but a thread for it was non existent on this forum......so I made it.
[/b][/quote]
*thumbs up*
Mu, I voted a clear "I do".

Swiss

function Swiss()
I'm protesting because this thread is insulting to all white people (who love young men) everywhere, I mean black or is that white, no I think I mean black nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! do you see what this topic has done to me?? I'm going through the "Michael Jackson effect" now noooooooo!!!! I think I don't know black from white anymore *cries*

uhhhh huh???!!! ok, yeah, like my vote is for wtf?? like yeah i get that they are similar (in one to many ways) though come on did this need a thread?? lol :laugh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 21, 2007, 1:15 AM) [snapback]9115[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ July 21, 2007, 12:13 AM) [snapback]9110[/snapback]
Did it need a thread? I think most people associated with naruto and message boards have been acquainted with it on more than one occasion.[/b]
And why should I care about such things exactly?....o yea i shouldnt..
[/b][/quote]

Oh ok. My mistake.

DAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! MJ is ORO. DAHAHAHAHAHA!!11!! U so FUnneh Nowee. Funneh nowee funneh NOWEE!!!!!!

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ July 22, 2007, 10:51 AM) [snapback]9184[/snapback]</div>
DAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! MJ is ORO. DAHAHAHAHAHA!!11!! U so FUnneh Nowee. Funneh nowee funneh NOWEE!!!!!![/b]
Alrighty then, good to see you have a sense of humor. :dry:

I think he's alot like Michael Jackson, they have much incommon(exept for the lust of power XD)
Anyway I can't see why ppl don't think they're alike xD I mean the pale skin, unnatural interest in small boys way younger than themselves, frail body yea you now...

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ August 6, 2007, 2:36 PM) [snapback]10119[/snapback]</div>
because 2 grasping similarities does not equal "ZOMG, HE"S MJ"

There are just alot of stupid people on the internats.[/b]
I hate to break this to you, but the internets (especially fandom) isn't Serious Business. This whole thread is just for lulz, dude.