Who is your favorite Video Game Character?

although I have to agree with Snake (MGS), Dante(DMC -not the new one of course), and Amaterasu being awesome, my pic is definitely for MR. TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN, I mean he is just awesomely EPIC, damn I wish they make some OVAs from No More Heroes.I was also considering Bayonetta, Joe (Viewtiful Joe) and Gene (God Hand) but travis FTW!!!

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
indeed the good old Snake is great...but i guess i'll go with Heishiro Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur)... just like his style... if he would reply to someone it would be for sure "wanna fight me" or "just fxxx of".... XD

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Like others have said I would also agree with Solid Snake, Dante from DMC. But also I love Cloud Strife, ofcourse, Sephiroth, Sora, and Vincent. If you haven't figured it out yet I'm a Squeenix whore. >.<

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Like Strife said... I'm a Square Enix whore too, completely obsessed.Hard to choose a favorite, I'm devoted to my wonderful little thief Yuffie.I also like Tifa, and I like Fran as well as Zidane and Freya.That's just from Final Fantasy series >.>I won't get into Kingdom Hearts or any others, too many~but I think if I HAD to pickit would be this lovely man here
Vincent Valentineoh the eyes make me melt~~<3

Just a query, when you guys say Dante from DMC, do you mean the New DMC (Emo black Hair) or Dante from either DMC 1-4? As DMC is the official name for the Emo version.On thread topic...<- This guy, Meis Triumph from Thousand Arms and Guybrush Threepwood

Well, I agree with the two Square Enix whores pretty much all the way, and Dante is a complete badass. One character that is not mentioned that I loved was Abel from Star Ocean: Till The End of Time. I think it might have only been the directors cut that allowed you to get him in your party, I do not remember, but he was bad ass.