• Nori

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Entombment

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Man ...... ALL YAL SUCK!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Nori

Entombment/Sanji. DONT FUCKIN CALL ME GAY, HOMOSEXUAL, FAG OR ANYTHING OF THE LIKE AGAIN OR I'M BANNING BOTH YOU DICKLESS BITCHES FROM THIS SITE FOREVER!!! AND NO I'M NOT JOKING...I'M TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT....

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Nori, watch your temper a little.
I do understand that you're offend and all, but just tell them that^^

GUYS DON'T, REALLY DON'T CALL NORI LIKE THAT
pretty please with cheereis on top, a lot of cheeries, lots and lots of cheeries

and don't ban them, me is here my 2nd day and is soooo enjoying being here^^, soooo pretty please WITH LOTS AND LOTS cheereis on top, don't ban them^^

and you guys could stop too, yaknow!

Nori

Nori, watch your temper a little.
I do understand that you're offend and all, but just tell them that^^

GUYS DON'T, REALLY DON'T CALL NORI LIKE THAT
pretty please with cheereis on top, a lot of cheeries, lots and lots of cheeries

and don't ban them, me is here my 2nd day and is soooo enjoying being here^^, soooo pretty please WITH LOTS AND LOTS cheereis on top, don't ban them^^

and you guys could stop too, yaknow!
especially because this is my freakin site -_-

Nori

Well I'm less angry at the moment, but I'm still freakin pissed off. As soon as I got back on my forum this morning, I got pissed off....

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Yey, happy you're less angry (though your mood says your relaxed)
anyway, yeah kinda hard starting a day...well more like a night in your time zone >.<'', reading abut being gay on YOUR OWN forum, huh
so I do understand ya...want me to do something to make you feel better?

:goku:

Archangel

I feel like a ass maybad I didnt mean to do that shit , I though u put sanji the gayest ever next to my name so I did it right back maybad bro no hard feelings , its the time il do it u got my word on that ( on the forum) i sill gotcha on aim lol J/p