• Nori

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Entombment

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Man ...... ALL YAL SUCK!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Archangel

As the title says who do you love ??? The things is tho u only get to choose from 3 people
ME ARCHANGEL, NORI , OR ENTOMBMENT !!!!!!
Yes this is a competition between the Admins!!! Who is the most loved ?? Who is the greatest ??? Who will the people CHOOSE!!! Please pick the Admin that you like the best and just b honest . We are only doing this for bragging rights and no we will not take u down or ban u if u dont pick Me ......lmao . I know this is Nori's site ( thank him people) but dont pick him cuz of that cuz its just not fair >.< !!!! Pick the Admin u feel shows the most love to yal or the one you like the best ( for what ever reason ). We the Admins wont do anything to yal so just pic someone and tell us why if u want . Everybody is able to Vote SO let the WAR BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. since this is my thread I only want to say Nori and Entombment you guys are GOING DOWN :fu: LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :guns4:

I love myself, but as I am not up there....

*randomly picks a name*

Sanji it is. Best admin ever, cant beat him, pwns like pie

I should really be up there though :p

Emm picked Nori. I don't really know anyone well to be honest but Nori we interacted a bit on a few threads, so thats why ..... I could have picked you all sux but well that's just a bit rude >_< and I can't do that :laugh: