Which will do the best

Which will come out on top

• PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Going along with the favorite game console and now that the Wii and PS3 have been released which of the 3 major game consoles do you think will come out on top and please say why you think so. and I'm thinking the Wii will because it's cheaper and it's much more interactive than the others. Beside that it also functions a bit like a computer in the fact that you can use the internet with it and it's more compact the only down side I see to it is it's over all much worse graphics.

Nori

I'm lovin the Wii, but I still love the Playstation 3. Will it do best, probably not because they've had a bad start, but it will do good. And it has Blue Ray, the games are going to be awesome! I still hate the Xbox 360, because I've never been a fan of Xbox.

Please remember to post your reasons why and also this isn't fully opinion the question is which will sell best not which you think is best (perhaps because you have one)

PS3 will come out on top. It is the most powerful system, It has the most extra features and if PS2 is anything to go by then It's games will be something else.

I think that the PS3 will be popular among the teen generation and a little of the young adults. The Xbox 360 will be more popular in the adult generation and the Wii for the younger. I think PS3 will be the most popular but i'm starting to hear more things aobut the Wii and less of the PS3 now.

abarnes

Staff member
Off Top My dad told me the PS3 wasn't the one to buy...(He makes games) and I already wanted the Wii and 360 thats it, Not once did I think the PS3 would be worth my money.

I vote Wii...

Thanks Abe for agreeing with me on this one I'll have to post twice as much on G2 for that but the problem with the PS3 is its huge price tag which most teens who is the main audience can't afford and on top of that to even get the awesome Bluray picture you need to buy almost another $100 in separate cable which aren't shipped with the system.

and I just noticed and have to say this
edit "Hooray because this is my 50th post"

Xbox-360 will win, hands down. PS3 though I love it has got way to late of a start, there online servers suck royal anal hole and its just plain too expensive. Besides 360 is going to already have platinum games by christmas so parents will by there nagging children the 360 cause its instock and has cheaper games. The Wii is cool I like it aswell but it can't compete at a hardcore level of gaming so it won't take the top.

I think Wii is gonna do the best. Both the PS3 and Xbox 360 are targeting the "shiny graphics" market, while the Wii is targeting everyone in general, especially the non-gaming market. With a larger target audience, the Wii could convince a lot of people to buy it, especially those who just want something not too expensive to play games on.

There all good in their own ways. It is a bitch to convert all of my videos to play them on a 360 but the ps3 is not backwards compatible with guitar hero, and the wii is just falling behind in the race.

PS3 will probably end up doing the best in the long run. Unfortunatly PS2 is still hitting up more sales then any other console. As for Wii for the present time would be the best choice in those listed for the short time frame. as the way of playability , more active. I'd say be ready for Metroid Prime 3 for the fans of metroid.

Wow, no one has any faith in the Xbox360, not that they should...it is made by satan...

The Wii is just so fun! I mean you can have a Wii party no problem, and everyone will get involved. Even your parents XD (I've seen it done)

And the price tag, as always.