Which country would you like to visit the most?

Which country?

• Total voters

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Normally I would say that I want to go to Japan for vacation but after the latest events, it would be very inappropriate to go to a country hit by such a tragedy for vacation. I think I'd go to Spain or England instead. Both countries have a strong soccer culture and they've got liquor and beaches.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
South Korea. As the big Starcraft 2 nerd that I am I would probably hang out at the GSL and watch the tournament live (especially the finals). and eat lots of amazing food =) Go Go Jinro Fighting!

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
r[quote name='"the kurtdood' date=' post: 33463"']nothing further than my backyard doods :biggrin: home sweet home doods[/quote]So if I told you I'd take you to a nude beach in France where there are plenty of hot chicks about and much alcohol to be had, you'd rather stay home? :wink:

if i need to see hot nude chicks i'll go to the park on a sunny day :tongue: alcohol i have plenty at home and as a last remark i don't speak a word of french :biggrin:

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"the kurtdood' date=' post: 33465"']if i need to see hot nude chicks i'll go to the park on a sunny day :tongue: alcohol i have plenty at home and as a last remark i don't speak a word of french :biggrin:[/quote]hmm....guess Belgium and hit up kurt's place :biggrin: loland well anywhere there;s things to do, girls, food im good

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
NYA!

Japan!

Theres too many things I wanna try there.

Gundam! Their magazine! Figurine! Anime exclusive bus! Cosplay! Sony tower! The monster hunter statue! nya

nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanya

Canabary

Administrator
I'd like to see something different than I'm used to, so maybe some African svanahs , the wild nature of China or Russia. There are a lot of countries I'd like to see, such as Japan, The US (can't believe I haven't been there yet), Brazil, Parts of Africa (I know it is a continent), China, Russia, Malaysia and Australia. Basically anyhwere I haven't been I would like to see

I don't want to go to Afghanistan or Iraq though

At the moment I think China is at the top of my list though.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
That's a good list Canabary, pretty much the same as mine.

I chose the states, since a lot of my friends/family are from there and I've heard a lot of positive (and negative, unfortunately. Doesn't deter me from eating to go there though) things about there. More than anything, I'm looking forward to the food (yum!), cheaper prices, and better quality clothes and stuff (or so I hear). Also I would like to visit the Grand Canyon