Whats the story behind your username????

My name is elvish language (by Tolkien) and just means Guild or Tribe. I choose it for my World of Warcraft Character and now i use it for pretty much everything.

my name is meaningless... that's why i have a very deep meaning to me... confused? hahahaha... :p
this is my name in the internet world.. i just like it... so i use it... if you find this name on the other site, that's me..

When I was younger, I played EQ (EverQuest) and for whatever reason, I named a dark elf enchanter I made Envie. No idea where the name came from, and even though that character only made it to lvl 10 or so and never really got played, the name stuck, and I use it (or variations of it) for pretty much every online screenname I have.

Mines boring... It's just my last name. Easy to remember and it's almost never taken. Also, I really don't care If you know my last name. Go ahead, try to steal my identity, I will hunt you down... plus it's not like I have any money.

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Well, I remember when I was younger I started to watch Card Captor Sakura. And though I didnt call myself that then, when I moved to GP in 2003, I met this check named Camille who called me "Yume" which means Dream. I dont know why she called me that, but I know she was really attached to me. Maybe she had some pedophilia crush on me or something iunno. But when I turned about 11 I started using the name "Sakura" online. And I ended up putting the named together.

It was on a stormy night, I was playing kingdom hearts 2...And I was going with xemnas but I was in a cementerie(sp) from the World that never was. And there it was... Demyx lapid. In it said "Melodious Nocturne" So i liked it and came to the comp, signed in and wrote Melodious Nocture but then I didn't like it so I added symbols. The end.

mine comes fromt this guy i like named angel, hes super kawaii, kinda looks like... um that guy wit the curly hair from the F4 from the Hana Yori Dango. i secretly like him he doesnt know... *sob* TT~TT

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
I chose BloodlinesLynx XX because it derives of my quest to complete the lost chapter of my bloodline, and lynx XX because im the 20th in my family to be named this way