What fight do you wish to see?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[quote name='Graham Aker']You loco?

Since when was this about ninja?

......wait....:noway:[/QUOTE]

lol

The only ninja like thing in the series is that they can appear from anywhere. Other then that they are always yelling and fro god sakes in one chapter i would love to see someone die in the middle of trying to make a long speech.

[quote name='Graham Aker']You loco?

Since when was this about ninja?

......wait....:noway:[/QUOTE]

:goaway:I'm talking about the fighting style, I already know that this is about the affairs between Sasuke and Naruto.:eek:k...:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='pimpd2331']lol

The only ninja like thing in the series is that they can appear from anywhere. Other then that they are always yelling and fro god sakes in one chapter i would love to see someone die in the middle of trying to make a long speech.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pyro Fighter']:goaway:I'm talking about the fighting style, I already know that this is about the affairs between Sasuke and Naruto.:eek:k...:[/QUOTE]

Imagine a manga where it was really about ninja.

Wait....nvm we can't lol.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='Graham Aker']Imagine a manga where it was really about ninja.

Wait....nvm we can't lol.[/QUOTE]

Basilisk is pretty darn close. Anyone who reads Naruto should check it out. If you could locate the shinobi way on a map, Basilisk would be in the general region. Naruto would be on another planet.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX']Basilisk is pretty darn close. Anyone who reads Naruto should check it out. If you could locate the shinobi way on a map, Basilisk would be in the general region. Naruto would be on another planet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I heard of Basilisk. Maybe I will check it out during my holidays

I'd love to see Gaara take on all previous Kage and come out victorious! I'd like to see Naruto Vs. The Kyuubi also. I can't wait to see Kaubto do battle with anyone. (Kishi better not fuck that one up) Also, I'd love to see Lee walk the dog on a Battallion on his own with people like Chiyo, Kimi, and those other two whose names I don't remember all in the mix fighting him at the same time. (Any fight with Lee is a win!)

Yeah, what Ziro said!

I want to see Lee showcase his talents and new found skills against the tough ones.

And no skimping on the action either.

I want to see a drawn out brawl with tooth and nail!

Also, i want to see Sasuke's new eyes, I bet it looks like shit. LMAO! JK!

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='The Great Observer']I'd love to see Gaara take on all previous Kage and come out victorious![/QUOTE]

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?

Jimzy

I like to see Dan's powers! OTL.

That ghost jutsu! And fight against Tsunade! D;

Also Neji versus his father. Dramatic and awesome for sure. Fists Vs. Fists.

AngelOfHunte

Gaga's & Kakashi's Lover
[quote name='Graham Aker']Kakashi will Die :cry2:[/QUOTE]

MEANIE !! :hotrod:

Just read the latest chapter, I want Neji (or evil Neji) fight with Sakura :D

that would be cool

Hmm.

Currently I say I want to see Itachi vs. someone at full power. Can you imagine the pwnage Itachi would lay down on the poor soul he has to confront him?

On another note I want to see Neji kill Sakura. It may be unlikely, but I can dream can't I. If she dies the next chapter it would be so epic and I would be eternally grateful to Kishimoto-sama.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Murasaki Cho']

How can you relate Neji's twist with Itachi?
[/QUOTE]

There's no real way of telling, but he was introduced along with Nagato mid-way through the chapter. That could be some sort of hint about his involvement, ne? :shrug:

I mean, it would be completely random to just show him for no reason, he must have some sort of relevance...

I really want to see Itachi and Nagato combo in action. The things they could do with their combined strengths is going to be beyond the boundaries of EPIC.