What fight do you wish to see?

[quote name='Insane D Azn']Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?[/QUOTE]

There's nothing ridiculous about what I want. You're just ridiculous for not seeing my vision. :>.>:

[quote name='Madara Eternal Mangekyo']Hmm.

Currently I say I want to see Itachi vs. someone at full power. Can you imagine the pwnage Itachi would lay down on the poor soul he has to confront him?

On another note I want to see Neji kill Sakura. It may be unlikely, but I can dream can't I. If she dies the next chapter it would be so epic and I would be eternally grateful to Kishimoto-sama.[/QUOTE]

I will say this. If Kishimoto kills Sakura at any point in this story, I will forgive everything that I didn't like him doing in the past and will overlook everything he does in the future. (So long as the bitch stays dead! ;bazooka;)

*weeps*

(Spoiler Chapter 540)

She lived. If only she died and stayed dead. On another note I wonder what Kabuto has in mind for Itachi and Nagato since they were not involved in the effort it turns out.

Neji-kun

Neko ★ Ninja
Staff member
I would have liked to seen Sasuke vs Neji before the time skip. Hmm I would like to even see Lee vs Neji as well. I think they would make good fights. ^^