What fight do you wish to see?

Jimzy

Latest Chapter Discussion shall be discussed in a proper thread. I'll create such after this...

For now, which fight do you prefer to see in the future? I never expected that Chouji would go against Asuma... I assumed it's Shikamaru who would take the turn to move the queen.

Me ish Dan vs. Tsunade. I would like to see what Ghost Jutsu he possesses... :D

Also, Kakuzu vs Tenten... Seems like Kakuzu will be beaten by Tenten especially now that she has what the KinGin brothers owned previously - an item - Banana Fan? xD

Reminder: Latest Chapter Discussions shall not be discussed here. :D

I would like to see a Kimimaro vs Gaara rematch. Both of them are honourable fighters, and I think their conversation would be excellent.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
^yep that.

this time round i want to see gaara really win this...

im also looking forward to butterfly chouji.

but my number one fight will obviously be a uchiha one. Itachi vs Sasuke(?) or maybe naruto.

+ sasuke vs whole world and naruto

Mhm...I wanna see past Kakashi vs Obito :( I remember playing "Naruto Wars" a warcraft III custom map which is Dota style OTL people raged when I chose the past kakashi since he was underpowered :3 yet I owned them all since I was a nerd OTL I could win a 1v3 game since I knew every little dirty secret ^^like how to get Ichigo, future Sasuke, kyubi naruto, where to find pain (yes pain) and how to harvest the tailed beasts ^^

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
obitio is just an insignificant ninja..besides i dont think kabuto can find his DNA since he was crushed under a whole pile of rocks in the middle of some forest

the naruto creator said that if naruto and sasuke do fight that it would be around the end of the manga ;hmm;

i seriously cant wait♥ ;nono;

Jimzy

I also look forward to Naruto vs Sasuke fight. But it seems like there would be just a thrilling sneak-peek like...

I mean, there would be fight between the two but not to the extent. Not mentioning their whole powers and effort for fighting would be shown. It's how I feel though. Of course, at least, maybe Kishi would not make us, fans, rant juz because the long-awaited fight isn't shown inspite the fact that it's a ninja great war. xD

I would like to see a Kimimaro vs Gaara rematch. Both of them are honourable fighters, and I think their conversation would be excellent.
that would be awesome no doubt

i would like to see..

naruto v/s the foruth hokage

naruto v/s jirayia (if he is dead.. though i m sure he is not)

kakashi v/s white fang(his father)

itachi v/s neji

I would like to see Rock lee VS Kimimaro instead.

I completely agree. We are all aware of Kimi's powers and abilities but have we seen Rock Lee's? No.

I would love to see the sort of improvements or upgrades he's gone up to.

He's probably as fierce as Gai now and even more resilient and adept at taijutsu.

If nothing else its going to be an outright brawl from one end of a valley to the next.

I'm stoked, i hope they have this in the manga.

I completely agree. We are all aware of Kimi's powers and abilities but have we seen Rock Lee's? No.

I would love to see the sort of improvements or upgrades he's gone up to.

He's probably as fierce as Gai now and even more resilient and adept at taijutsu.

If nothing else its going to be an outright brawl from one end of a valley to the next.

I'm stoked, i hope they have this in the manga.
:grin: I'm expecting lee to open the 8th gate and survive, indicating that he has surpassed the gate users.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner

Wouldn't Neji get stomped on, though??

I like your other selections though :)

Yes! I want to see Rock Lee open up a 8 metric tonnes of can of whoop ass on Kimi. LOL

LMFAO Infinite, never failing to amuse... :D

I'm expecting lee to open the 8th gate and survive, indicating that he has surpassed the gate users.

The sad thing is, he probably will. Because even though opening the 8 gates would kill someone, Lee would be spared by what they call Plot no Jutsu. Not to mention he has already received a lot of this back when Gaara crushed him

LMAO!

I didn't laugh. LOL

I thought it was cool when he did because he has finally grown up.

His fat arse has surpassed his dad's. LMAO!

I want to see Naruto fight all the big blokes including Madara for the simple reason of seeing him use his new found techs and powers.

Also, Sasuke should be coming out of his slumber soon and its going to be beastly.