What do you prefer: Fillers or Season Break

to be honest to me, the fillers of bleach are gettin on my nerves, the one where karin and hitsugaya played a soccer match was kinda okay, reast are just rubbish, isnt it better they take a season break, its gettin awful...

what do you think, the animators should go on with harmful (at least to patience and tolerance) fillers or take a season break and let the mangaka (author) go a distance so that they can bring back quality stuffs like before

Jago

Ya, i'd almost have to say go with a break. The fillers are soo annoying! Like, one or two are okay every now and again, they show taht the characters have real lives out side of the storyline , but if they're on all the time, you just get bored.

Even if they make their money with every episode is a number of more than 5 fillers in series are annoying and should been skipped :dry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkLordJago @ July 19, 2007, 1:48 PM) [snapback]8975[/snapback]</div>
Ya, i'd almost have to say go with a break. The fillers are soo annoying! Like, one or two are okay every now and again, they show taht the characters have real lives out side of the storyline , but if they're on all the time, you just get bored.[/b]
i think season break is better

the bounto fillers of bleach where aite, but these ones totally sucksince the fillers suck right now i wud mostly prefer a season break. or if they keep showing fillers, at least show us some history of some characters

season break >.< fillers suck :/ can hardly remember how cool bleach used to be, not even looking forward to bleach anymore as it's a dissapointment every week o.0

good quality fillers... otherwise... bleh :p
If the fillers aren't interesting & fun to watch then they aren't doing much good with keeping ppl patient and are just... filling us with annoyance + impatience :p

i like some of the fillers,some are kinda funny,their has to be some normal life stuff in there,if it was fighting and drama all the time it would get kinda boring after a while.

Some fillers ain't too bad and funny too. I can't recall exactly the forefront of the Bleach series filler but I do remember enjoying them. But the later ones with the shopping and the one about the cake master was really annoying that I actually took a break from watching Bleach and only recently catch the last 10 episodes back up to the recently out episode.